Search found 197 matches
- Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:24 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: How is the development of the PC version going?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 686
I get a missing .dll file message when opening.
- Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm
- Forum: Showcase of our Creations
- Topic: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 394
Hi, I am Russian too.
- Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:11 am
- Forum: Suggestions and Bug Reports
- Topic: Exporting substrate statistics
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2437
It should be pretty easy to code. I have programming experiences in Python, so I know how it would go. All he has to do is assemble all the cell type, color, and mode variables into a dictionary and write that dictionary to a file; preferably a CSV or JSON file.