Deception

Some challenges are hard :). Here we can discuss their solutions. Please find the thread for the appropriate challenge or create it if it doesn't exist.
Problems

Re: Deception

Post by Problems » Sun May 03, 2020 5:24 am

You can't complete it I made an organism that gets up to fifty cells but the game doesn't complete the level please post a. Genome file
Problems

Post by Problems » Sun May 03, 2020 5:57 am

Follow barts video to the exact and wait worked for me
yeetus deletus

Post by yeetus deletus » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:10 am

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:58 am
DrYeet2704 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 pm
:!: I have tried to complete this for 5 days. I came close once, but they haven't worked no matter how I make the organism. I can't complete it. It's against the idea of a puzzle game, but can someone, whoever you are, post a reply to this and give a .genome or .substrate file, PLEASE!
I have tried doing it EXACTLY how Bart does it in his videos, guess what - didn't work. Same with most other videos.
I've sorta lost hope for completing this. Please, whoever the flip you are, post a .genome file of a genome that works.
Thank you. :!:
Do this and wait.
I don't want to send the result's screenshot for proof every time.
it works and as a bonus, it gives a conga line
you know the rules and so do i so now its time for you to reverse evolution
yeetus deletus

Post by yeetus deletus » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:14 am

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:58 am
DrYeet2704 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 pm
:!: I have tried to complete this for 5 days. I came close once, but they haven't worked no matter how I make the organism. I can't complete it. It's against the idea of a puzzle game, but can someone, whoever you are, post a reply to this and give a .genome or .substrate file, PLEASE!
I have tried doing it EXACTLY how Bart does it in his videos, guess what - didn't work. Same with most other videos.
I've sorta lost hope for completing this. Please, whoever the flip you are, post a .genome file of a genome that works.
Thank you. :!:
Do this and wait.
I don't want to send the result's screenshot for proof every time.
gotta be honest here its kinda slow
you know the rules and so do i so now its time for you to reverse evolution