38: Scarce Conditions.

Some challenges are hard :). Here we can discuss their solutions. Please find the thread for the appropriate challenge or create it if it doesn't exist.
Frederick404

Re: 38: Scarce Conditions.

Post by Frederick404 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:07 pm

I Also Want The Genome, I Am Stuck And Tried It For 1 Month heres my latest saved attempt https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4XBb5 ... sp=sharing
thedude3253

Post by thedude3253 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:33 pm

The problem I'm having is that my organism is turning perfectly, except that the food will periodically spawn right next to the steriocyte, which then freaks out with a super high output, causing the myocyte to flex very hard, which then rips the cell apart. I don't know how to fix it, because I kinda don't want to change the values, as they work fine in other circumstances.
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Fri May 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Increase adhesin stiffness if you haven't tried that. If you increase the Nutrient priority of every cell by one tick from where they are now, it might help. Or two tick. Changing Output and Bending shouldn't be too difficult though. It's just a matter of testing, and there should be another combination of values that is at at least close to the same degree of accuracy. Decrease Output, then increase Bending one tick, then try two ticks, etc., then you might decrease Output again if the reaction is still to strong, etc..
amor fati
Cell person

RE:38:Scarce Conditions

Post by Cell person » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:56 am

All I managed to do was make a creature that wiggled(very inefficiently) towards food often starving on the way