How to report beta bugs [PLEASE READ BEFORE REPORTING]

Here we report bugs in the beta.
Petter
Site Admin

How to report beta bugs [PLEASE READ BEFORE REPORTING]

Post by Petter » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:35 pm

When reporting beta bugs, please do so in this forum, "Beta testing". If possible, write a complete description of how to reproduce the bug so I can see it happen myself. If not possible to reproduce, then try to explain in as much detail as possible what you were doing before the bug happened and what happens.

Only post one bug in each thread.

The beta is for beta testing. So do not write about new organisms or how to pass challenges in other parts of the forum. Sharing new interesting organisms or substrates can be done in the beta forum to some degree if it might be useful for changing some settings. Maybe something new features are unbalanced and need to be tuned.
BoltStrikes

Re: How to report beta bugs

Post by BoltStrikes » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Are system/device specifications required alongside bug reports?
░I would like to announce to announce that░░░░░░░░░░
░┌─┬─┬┐┌┐░┌┐┌──┬──┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░│┌┤┬┤│││░│││┌┐│┌┐│░Will be on discord!░░░░░░░░
░│└┤┴┤└┤└┐│└┤├┤│┌┐│░https://discord.gg/hgBNnpy░
░└─┴─┴─┴─┘└─┴┘└┴──┘░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Petter
Site Admin

Re: How to report beta bugs

Post by Petter » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Ususally no, but if the bug only shows up on a specific device then yes. If you e.g. notice that CL crashes as soon as you start it, then you can be pretty sure it isn't like that everywhere since I would have noticed that myself. In that case it is worth reporting. I'll just ask if it is needed otherwise.
Petter
Site Admin

Re: How to report beta bugs [PLEASE READ BEFORE REPORTING]

Post by Petter » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 am

Hi All,
I'm now back from vacation and will start fixing bugs again :P. It turns out it is a bit hard to keep track of what is done and what is not. I will mark some topics [RESOLVED] and ask that you do so too once they are. That way it's easier to see what is left to be done.

Cheers,
Petter