Messed up things so far

Here we report bugs in the beta.
wildwood008

Messed up things so far

Post by wildwood008 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:47 pm

First. Virocyte. Why cant i pick what mode is copied to where?. It just a copy to...not a copy from..
So memory issues...like uploading prior version files.o
Gametes wont fuse if equal in size. Even if compatible. So far its clear in max szie gametes but ive also seen in smaller gametes.
New tutorial on cilocyte...whats it good for exactly?
Save plate and sterilizes plate too close.....accidents frustrate
Explain nutrient coating?
Still lags because of ram or memory. Especially when accessing the microscope mode of the plaTE
Nayus

Re: Messed up things so far

Post by Nayus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:59 am

Those are the ones I can answer:

-Please test the Gametes thing because it isn't generalized. It doesn't happen to me.

-The Ciliocyte is a different cell type in the sense that it doesn't have a direct clear application. It has 2 sides of programmable 'cilios' that push things that it comes in contact with. The things that it can move are walls cells and mobile food. Thing of it as some form of gears. It has some applications on dense cell fields, it has some use on the walls, moving food and cells around, things like that.

-Nutrient coating: If activated, food chunks will become 'coated', where Phagocytes cannot directly eat them. Secrocytes need to secrete Lipase on them first in order to be edible.
Alast

Post by Alast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 am

And Virocytes got simplified because they were overall too confusing for a lot of players. While they've lost functionality due to the update they also lost complexity and with that won some clarity.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Alast

Post by Alast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:38 am

And please don't put many topics into one thread. It will be much easier to follow topics when separated into their own threads making it much more likely that you'll get good responses for each of your topics.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!