Explaining

Here we report bugs in the beta.
wildwood008

Explaining

Post by wildwood008 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:16 am

Can you oscillate cell mass.nitrate concentration....and the other new sensing setting?. Can i make a light in the center that graduates to darkness in the edge? .
Explain new. Vekocity. I get that it means l
Speed but of what.. The sensing cell....other cells. Is it affected by viscosity?
Explain cell state for brain like cells.
Explian telomers. Does ir mean that after gamete forms ir can divide five times?b
Or csn ut cascade like 2^5
Ciliocytes should have more range like a.moveable dood or cell ( hurricane) ..not biological i know..but this is a game. Really cool..but slight exaggerations make.it cool.
Real biology is. Completely serious as U know :)
i liked the bone ideal. A cell that stay put no matter the density or gravity.
Also. I think yiu shoukd have a Secrocyte that secretea Mutatase _ kertain is invunerable_
It forcea cells. .. Except itself. To evolve either small _ ( cell properties and orientation) or big ( cell type or child linage). Randomly ie based in size.
Cool for long tern evole simulations.
I would seriously pay 25 buck to run this in backgrou
nd or as a background or wallpaper. Figure that out.
Petter
Site Admin

Re: Explaining

Post by Petter » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:21 am

Please read the "how to report beta bugs" to see format to report. The beta forum is not for requesting features, that is done in the "Suggestions and Bug Reports". I read that forum and took suggestions into account for the features in the beta. The features in the beta are now fixed, now we look for bugs.
Alast

Re: Explaining

Post by Alast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:34 am

And please proof read your own post before posting it if you want others to read and understand it. This one exceeded the limit of typos
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!