Digestion II

Here we report bugs in the beta.
Sci-fo

Re: Digestion II

Post by Sci-fo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:49 pm

what i have been trying is to use the mobile food to allow my creature to store the food, un fatten it, and eat.
Zhang

Post by Zhang » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 am

I almost solved the challange. :( Sadly, my orgaism never incerease over 100. What i do is to make flaggocyte speed very fast 3 rounds and when the orgaism is about to die,the lipid becomes digested food. After that,the organism reproduces. :mrgreen: XD hope you can solve the challenge.
(o) always never give up,and finish one challenge first before moving on to the other. :D
Alast

Post by Alast » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:31 am

I'd go the other way and make my organism rather slow to give it time to digest and then consume ;)
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Warm Chicken

Post by Warm Chicken » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:35 am

Here is my solution (no smart cells needed). Key is that the organisms are not going to replicate, just grow large enough to be self sustaining and start producing fat cells to hit your cap requirment. You get 3 initial so it's not too hard.

I start with a fat cell egg that can instantly split into 4 cells. Said cells for me are glued together in a 2x2 square. On cell is your secrocyte, and the opposite is a flagellum (can't split), at 45, 135, etc degrees, what ever has the secrocyte leading. The other two cells are both the same gene of phagocyte. The secrocyte splits into another secrocyte (can't split) and a kratinocyte (can't split) taking the old ones place, with the secrocyte only attached to the kratinocyte, making a reverse kite shape. The phagocyte from earlier, the lay eggs into the substrate that never germinate. You need to be a little tricky setting up the angles for the phagocytes initially to make it work without harming the little guy, so be careful with him.
Little guy is stable enough that he is never pushed far from the rim, and his arrow head shape pushes food all ready to be eaten right into his two mouths.

It feels like cheating to do it this way, but don't worry, the feeling passes.
Attachments
Screenshot_20181217-212922_Cell Lab.jpg
Screenshot_20181217-212927_Cell Lab.jpg
Screenshot_20181217-212934_Cell Lab.jpg