Unable to download the beta

Here we report bugs in the beta.
C4pung

Unable to download the beta

Postby C4pung » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:39 am

A few days ago the page is fine, but when I tried it to day it shows that I need to install web browsing app. I already have chrome and IE in my phone. Did I mess up somewhere?

Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:

Noughtypixy

Re: Unable to download the beta

Postby Noughtypixy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:51 pm

Have you tried searching cell lab directly in the play store since trying that?
Fairly sure I had to search it in the play store to download it after using the link.
beware the pixys

C4pung

Postby C4pung » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:26 am

Still got the same message :? . Wonder what I did wrong, first time I tried it, it shows something but I didnt had time to try it out so I didnt install it. Maybe beta is closed for the time being?.
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:

Noughtypixy

Postby Noughtypixy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 am

That's kind of what happened, used the opt in link then went to cell lab thru the play store app in my device,
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saterskog.cell_lab maybe try going here?
beware the pixys

C4pung

Postby C4pung » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am

The link actually works in my older device (samsung galaxy tab 3), but it didnt work in my newer phone (samsung J7). I hope this only happen in beta and not in the upcoming update :(

Edit: seems like I cant download any other games, not just cell lab from links in my new phone.... i wonder whats the problem

Emera

Postby Emera » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 pm

I'm on J7 and works fine, matbe any local problems maybe..?
Everything started
With a small touch

When two cells merged
New Era will Launch

Return to “Beta testing”