How did you approached to solve this challenge?
Because my obvious solution was my big heads, is a so funnily ineffective food seeker, that even tough passes the challenge, I decided to keep it even when i became able to make more efficient food seekers.
But what i want to know is how did you got the inspiration for yours.
For me it was quite simple, i tough that if i was going to make a "smart" species it had to have it's head at the front and be it's bigger cell, then I made my big heads functional after a few tweaks in the outpout of the stereo and the response of my double flagellocytes.
But i want to know what happened in your mind when you were getting your first of these food seekers
Here we remember old challenge discussions that got purged in the great forum cleanup of 2018.
1 post • Page 1 of 1