Idea Bank 2.0

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Seandoggy
Location: North of the south pole, south of the north pole. Certainly on earth for all of 2000-2017.

Re: Idea Bank 2.0

Post by Seandoggy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:27 pm

• An organism that can digest keratinocyte protected organisms (Start with regular multicelled ones)
Seandoggy has <3 Cell Lab for 2 years, now (o)
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm

*A crawlers that could move forwards and backwards
Use your Creativity to make anything good :)
ShiN1GaM1

Post by ShiN1GaM1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 am

Guys, where can I find the "completed" suggestions?
If you love it hard enough, eventually you'll be the best at it (o)
Sakaaaaa

Post by Sakaaaaa » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:48 pm

ShiN1GaM1 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 am
This exactly. I'm specifically looking for the slime mold.

Also, what about an organism that can suck cells into a tube where it gets eaten by devorocytes?
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and photocytes on a sunlit substrate. I'm actually not sure about the universe!"
-Avert Eyntsein
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:24 am

Sakaaaaa wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:48 pm
ShiN1GaM1 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 am
This exactly. I'm specifically looking for the slime mold.

Also, what about an organism that can suck cells into a tube where it gets eaten by devorocytes?
The completed suggestions are kinda all over the place sadly :lol: . You can find some in the wiki and also in this forum. Perhaps we can make another reply to update the things we already created? That will take alot of time though

As for the slime mold, Bwisialo post a video about it on youtube, the organism use myocyte to wiggle it modules and create new one across the plate, copying the movement of slime molds. My ameboid kinda moves like a slime mold too.

There is also an organism, i forgot who made it (sorry) in the general discussion under the post "help optimize organism) or something like that. The organism is in progress, but its really huge (+50 cells) that use ciliocytes to drag lipocyte into its stomach for digestion

[Edit] https://youtu.be/vx26--zh-DA turns out it was Alast's slime mold
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6064 Emera's stomach swimmer
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry: