Idea Bank 2.0

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Re: Idea Bank 2.0

Post by ANYMOUS SCIENTIST » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:29 pm

bwisialo wrote:
C4pung wrote:Alast made a swimmer/crawler hybrid that survives in a plate where normal swimmer or crawler cant :).
If I recall, there's no envirnoment where swimmers and crawlers die but the amphibean lives. A crawler cannot live with Dynamic friction=0, whereas the amphibean and swimmer can. A swimmer cannot live in high Friction, whereas the amphibean and crawler can. Within a certain range of friction settings, all three can survive in the same environment.
Wow thats mean you must be a pro at substrate editor so that hybrid creature lives.What a hard life :lol:
Need Motivation
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Post by ANYMOUS SCIENTIST » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Sphaxie wrote:
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST wrote:MAN IT WORKS!
I just created a predator swimmer which can attract its prey using secrocyte and have devorocyte mouth which can open close by myocyte and have alternative power which is, photocyte.It actually can be more perfect there where more genome mode space.
(Wish i can share the substrate with u guys....but i dont know the way)
Edit:rather then mouth ill say that as tentacle/antenna
I think I understand what you've made.... I think you can call it a jaw if I'm getting what your saying
Lol yep
Oh yes should i allow my predator to own flagellocyte or no? Tell me if you have any idea!
Thanks
OH BEFORE THAT ONE MORE THING:
You can make the secrocyte as gluecyte to make a cool parasite predator!
Need Motivation
TragmatiS

Post by TragmatiS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:58 pm

How about a 3.0 version of our Idea Bank?
I`m Russian so there may be typos.
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:05 pm

TragmatiS wrote:How about a 3.0 version of our Idea Bank?
Wouldnt be too hard to make, 30 minute tops. But if it includes the corresponding substrates and threads then it would easily took 30 days or more!
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
Nayus

Post by Nayus » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:08 pm

The idea was to move the idea bank to the Wiki and complete it there.

You can either post ideas here and I'll be putting them there or edit the page yourselves. I'll just ask to try to keep the current structure and follow the guidelines.
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Thank you! :D
amor fati
TragmatiS

Post by TragmatiS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3742 (third reply) Is that an organism that makes nests to raise young?
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Hmm... The ideas use lots of metaphors, and what does and doesn't count as an application of the idea id open to a lot of interpretation. Personally, I wouldn't say that that is a nest. I would think a nest would be stationary and, ideally, the organism would in some way or other lay an egg in the nest. I'm not sure if a nest would or would not provided nutrients. It would be cool if it provided protection of some sort -- like protection from predators. A nest is a pretty complicated thing. :lol:
amor fati
TragmatiS

Post by TragmatiS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:58 pm

bwisialo wrote:A nest is a pretty complicated thing. :lol:
:lol: Yes, we need a more *nesty* nest :lol:
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Wow! The Idea Bank on the wiki is great! :D This thread is obsolete for compiling the ideas. It should just be for suggesting and discussing ideas. How are we linking wiki pages to a forum discussion of them at this point? (Yes, I know there is a discussion page for the wiki page.)
amor fati