Amoeba

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Re: Amoeba

Post by ANYMOUS SCIENTIST » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:30 pm

H4yw1r3 wrote:I really like the amoebas and the giant bacteria. Too bad the bacteria cant reproduce :cry:
I have upgrade it :) check my new topic: 'bacteria showcase'
Need Motivation
K-man

Re: Amoeba

Post by K-man » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 pm

C4pung wrote:I tried to make the Paramecium, but it didnt go so well :oops:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/62jt1s9cp1t5e ... trate?dl=0

Movement is quite well, and it dont need light. The food count can be lowered further I think, the plate was a test plate I use for any large organism. The problem is the structure is way too wobbly, the back side folds itself.

Also..... Its kinda plain? :? . Its just a wobbly swimmer with alot of flagellocytes. I wish I can implement a "function" or "mechanism". Like organelles, sexual reproduction, or burst-splitting to spice it abit.
bwisialo wrote:Oh boy, now we're going ten directions with ten frames of reference. That's cool though.
Do you mean I am sidetracking from the original idea?. Sorry I tend to do that :oops: . A better name for this thread is maybe "Multicellular Unicellular Organisms" :lol: . I mean we try to make a Unicellular organism irl in CL. Amoebas, Spores, Bacteria, Paramecium, Euglena, to name a few
Well you're in luck, I made a thread named Multicellular Unicellular Organisms.
forum.cell-lab.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4857
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein