OMG! This ABOMINABLE thing beats "Sterilization" with SHOCKINGLY FLAWLESS results! Red Swimmers HATE it!

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
fungus3

OMG! This ABOMINABLE thing beats "Sterilization" with SHOCKINGLY FLAWLESS results! Red Swimmers HATE it!

Post by fungus3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Hello, everyone! You may be wondering how that mess right there came to be. Well, let me shed some light on your query.

ImageImage

See that organism. It is known as "Saturation Sterilizer". It's an organism designed to beat the "Sterilization" challenge with a 100% success rate! The one on the left is the main organism, and the organism on the right is a "subspawner". The off-white devorocytes on the main organism produce the subspawners. The off-green keratinocyte spawns single devorocytes that become simple swimmers that produce additional devorocyte eggs. The swimmers cannot sustain themselves long enough alone, which is why the spawner and sub-spawner are very powerful churning up more swimmers.

The initial cell is placed.

It immediately divides into a "photocyte and a buoyocyte" pair in order to keep lit. 8-)

The photocyte splits into a keratinocyte and another photocyte that immediately splits again into the two photocytes seen here.

The photocytes produce additional buoyocytes that have priority in order to split into...

...wait for it...

...this. It's too heavy to float, but the photocytes generate enough chemical energy to...

...allow a few more buoyocytes to form and bring the organism back up! :)

The off-green keratinocyte is spawning by now. Any red swimmers that venture close to the devorocytes expedite the spawning of large keratinocytes that quickly become photo-buoy-keratin units that grow into subspawners.

Since the goal is to clean the plate, the main organism does not self-replicate; it only produces simple swimmer devorocytes and the subspawners. The subspawners only spawn the devorocytes. As a result, the main organism eventually dies out, preventing more subspawners from forming. The subspawners die out, and then only the swimmers are left. The swimmers are tweaked so that they don't self-sustain their population, and the plate is left spotless (unless you consider the nutrient specks to be spots :lol: )

The main organism is so effective, it spawns so many subspawners that they end up pushing it downward. The subspawners dropping devorocytes to "feed" the main organism isn't helping, either. :P

Very quickly, this organism goes from a single cell to almost 600 in a short time, smothering the red cells into submission.

In conclusion, I have designed the ultimate sterilization organism. I have tweaked it very carefully to ensure it has a 100% flawless success rate in completing the "Sterilization" challenge. As long as the initial cell is close enough to the light in order to divide the photocyte attached to the buoyocyte, a victory is certain.

ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Re: OMG! This ABOMINABLE thing beats "Sterilization" with SHOCKINGLY FLAWLESS results! Red Swimmers HATE it!

Post by ANYMOUS SCIENTIST » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Ok....
By the way the moderators would be mad with all of the caps you inserted for the title lol :lol:
Need Motivation
Alast

Re: OMG! This ABOMINABLE thing beats "Sterilization" with SHOCKINGLY FLAWLESS results! Red Swimmers HATE it!

Post by Alast » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:29 pm

I'm not mad :-P
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:29 pm

Good idea cell!!! So I can complete one more challenges from CL(Cell lab) :D
Use your Creativity to make anything good :)
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Post by ANYMOUS SCIENTIST » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Alast wrote:I'm not mad :-P
Bruh ok By the way yeah, Just like the 'new challenge concept' topic, we need to add more Photocyte challenge
Need Motivation
Megathosto14

Post by Megathosto14 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:35 pm

But you need your cell to be zero if you want to complete sterilization.
Killing one makes one a sinner.
Killing hundreds makes one a hero.
Killing thousands makes one a king.
Killing millions makes one an emperor.
fungus3

Post by fungus3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Cells have a limited lifespan. Even with constant nutrients, a cell that doesn't divide will instantly die anyway after a while. The primary organism doesn't self-replicate, and eventually dies out. The subspawners don't self-replicate, either. Therefore, they all die out long after the red cells are gone.

Finally, the swimmers are tweaked so that they can't sustain themselves, but still be powerful assets.
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Post by ANYMOUS SCIENTIST » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Anyway thats actually massive and out of the box
Nice thing :mrgreen: (o)
Need Motivation
humon

Post by humon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Amazing post! Makes me want to compete with your organization and advertising campaign! :lol:
-First experiment of the Aspiring Apprentice-
Once a single split,
Now a grand gift,
Thanks to evolution,
A complete revolution.

The substrate being well lit,
The cells no longer fit,
One last tragic split:
"I quit!"

-the Lost Poet
Noughtypixy

Post by Noughtypixy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Fantastic organism and brilliant showcase of it.
beware the pixys