A cool swimmer

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
CandyYAHFT

A cool swimmer

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi guys

I decided to post my until now better swimmer's genome, though is nice, it starts slow, but once it reach his climax, is almost unstoppable, that's why I make a challenge to beat it, at New challenges topic in the suggestions and bug reports, it's supposed to avoid the normal reproduction angles of the devoroucytes, and also it's genome will give a hard time designing a effective virus (tough that's the easiest way to solve it), I haven't develop a solution get, I wanna think is invincible for the most time I can :lol: :D so here's the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1w9kseglzyc6 ... enome?dl=0
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
CandyYAHFT

Re: A cool swimmer

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:12 pm

I also wanna mention that I manually design most of my genomes instead of using evolution, I like my genomes to be done with tons of love and brain wasted :lol:
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:22 pm

OH MY GOODNESs

I'm so excited, I just tested and it seems like thing has a vacuum, 4 different virus, edited to affect all the different modes per time, are useless against this, I really want to know if some of you are able to beat PSD 2.0.
PSD 2.0, my original cell lab version for "Die Hard"
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:25 pm

They're really fragile to the environment, so they probably won't work for challenges, the only I'm sure that it's able to kill it is the same substrate, but that's cheating
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
Phaseling

Post by Phaseling » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:41 am

Just saying becuase this seems interesting... I cant use the link, it says link not found, that the file isnt there
From the desk of
Phaseling
M9sYK

Post by M9sYK » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Pls fix the link or post a new one, I really want to see it :D
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

The thing wasn't that good after all, if this link doesn't work the one in the challenge does, tough Bwisialo make it die in so so little time :?
However I'll post a improved version of it soon
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY