Project: Wormbites

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.

Do I start a project or still making plans for the thrombinocyte?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Yes! Start a project!
63%
No! Make plans for the new cell!
38%

Total votes: 8

121daredevil

Project: Wormbites

Postby 121daredevil » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Hey, Sorry for being lazy for today. I was making plans for the Thrombinocyte. So i made a little project to spend my time playing cell lab instead of working plans for the cell... I called this: Project wormbites. It would consider about the long organisms (worm organisms) editing their genomes and make them not extinct... but i would make a list for those... another project will be in the poll whether i choose to stay making plans or make a little project. So i would reply back if i would cancel or i would start the project. So please place your votes until December 15th and project starts at Jan 12th (my b-day) I would recruit those best cell-organism makers that would help me... here are 3 workers will help me

1. Alast
2. Bwsialao
3. Eu Sou A Fadenza

I would add the next workers to help me if they made the parody of my old ecosystem "Serpents and eels"
You can find them in the Showcase and Bla bla bla Creations (Sorry because i dunno whats its spelling)
Good luck!
For every failure has made. Try and try again and Success will be achieved

Eu Sou A Fazenda

Re: Project: Wormbites

Postby Eu Sou A Fazenda » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:52 pm

121daredevil wrote:Hey, Sorry for being lazy for today. I was making plans for the Thrombinocyte. So i made a little project to spend my time playing cell lab instead of working plans for the cell... I called this: Project wormbites. It would consider about the long organisms (worm organisms) editing their genomes and make them not extinct... but i would make a list for those... another project will be in the poll whether i choose to stay making plans or make a little project. So i would reply back if i would cancel or i would start the project. So please place your votes until December 15th and project starts at Jan 12th (my b-day) I would recruit those best cell-organism makers that would help me... here are 3 workers will help me

1. Alast
2. Bwsialao
3. Eu Sou A Fadenza

I would add the next workers to help me if they made the parody of my old ecosystem "Serpents and eels"
You can find them in the Showcase and Bla bla bla Creations (Sorry because i dunno whats its spelling)
Good luck!

Just kidding, I dont realy care if you spelld it right or not.
Thanks for inviting me.

PS: In the poll, "Make a new project" means to you make this project, right? And the "make things with the new cell" is about the gametes righr?
I am kinda confused here rn. So, yea I might have voted wrong. I support this project and voted on "make a new project"

Alast

Postby Alast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:08 pm

How did I make it on this list? And why is this in the Challenges forum?
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but it tries hard!

Eu Sou A Fazenda

Postby Eu Sou A Fazenda » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Alast wrote:How did I make it on this list? And why is this in the Challenges forum?

I think he invited us. I wasnt asked or anything but im ok.
Why this is in the challanges forum is a mystery that I also dont know the answer to.

121daredevil

Postby 121daredevil » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:21 pm

1. Actually. You made a difference... well... it will be already be done when december strikes
And you made a right decision

2. I dont know why i put it in the challenges or maybe i put the wrong topic so sorry about that

3. I have actually made a transforming worm...

121daredevil

Postby 121daredevil » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:11 am

Hey Guys! 14 days is left for the votes... so please hurry up...

Alast

Postby Alast » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 am

I found the mod function to move topics. I think now it's in a better place :) Agree?
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but it tries hard!

fungus3

Postby fungus3 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Alast wrote:I found the mod function to move topics. I think now it's in a better place :) Agree?

Agreed

121daredevil

Postby 121daredevil » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Thank you Alast...

121daredevil

Postby 121daredevil » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:03 am

Well... Sorry Voters Poll Ended

Return to “Showcase of our Creations”