Compilation of my Rebirth Organisms

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
H4yw1r3

Compilation of my Rebirth Organisms

Postby H4yw1r3 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:41 pm

NOTICE!
Before the year ends, this is my last project for 2017 and I made it within the last two months of 2017. I thank you all for inspiring me to make this project happen (By posting such wonderful organisms with unique structures and functions). I've been tweaking them a lot to make them survive when such mechanisms happen. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the title says, it is indeed a compilation of a bunch of organisms with the ability ti rebirth itself. I didn't, however, made all of the designs (I only made 5 out of 10 of the organisms). I don't take credits for those organisms (Trilobite, Triangular Swimmer, Two Starfishes and the Leaf Organism) but I do take credit for the modifications made on those 5 organisms..

Here is the substrate..
(It may take a little while for the organisms to rebirth (above 240 Hrs) but some are specially designed to rebirth once one cell is damaged :mrgreen: )
I have my organisms encased in capsules, most of them are harmful in a way..

wapcaplet

Re: Compilation of my Rebirth Organisms

Postby wapcaplet » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:27 pm

Nice substrate! It's kind of a long wait to 240h but it's neat to see them all respawn at the same time. I like the simple mechanism of a lipocyte with max cell splits to detect when the organism is about to die, so it can put energy into rebirth.

Megathosto14

Postby Megathosto14 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:35 pm

I love how the trilobites split into small flagel when you use cell removal on it.
Killing one makes one a sinner.
Killing hundreds makes one a hero.
Killing thousands makes one a king.
Killing millions makes one an emperor.

H4yw1r3

Postby H4yw1r3 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm

Thanks! The Trilobite is actually one of the specially designed ones that can actually survive predator attackes one at a time. Same goes to the two Starfishes :)

EDIT:
The Trilobite's wave of Flagellas are actually there to provide cover when underattack of a predator that detects black cells. Flagellas are the so-called "bait" to let the Trilobite escape (or went straight to the predator's face :lol: )
I have my organisms encased in capsules, most of them are harmful in a way..

Return to “Showcase of our Creations”