Tri-Fish (My First Post)

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Neo K

Tri-Fish (My First Post)

Post by Neo K » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 am

Inspired by Bart Wisialowski

I made Tri-Fish a long long time ago.
I made this because of Bart Wisialowski. In his YouTube channel, I saw an interesting creature: Star-Fish. Because of its square-like shape, I thought that maybe I can make one which is triangle-shaped. That's why it was born.

Tri-Fish cost less energy and gain less food than Star-Fish.

This is a Tri-Fish

Comparing with Star-Fish

Competing with Star-Fish

Substrate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jlvtsv8lmi4t ... trate?dl=0
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b
Emera

Re: Tri-Fish (My First Post)

Post by Emera » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:23 am

Sweet! Simple but beutiful greation! :D
POTATOCYTE
Neo K

Post by Neo K » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:33 am

Thanks a lot!! (`T ΔT)
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Made some modifications with your Tristar to have a better locating system. Flagella's speed also increased.

Substrate :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3adpuitc5ma7 ... trate?dl=0

EDIT:
Liked the tristars btw !
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
Neo K

Post by Neo K » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:58 pm

Thanks for improving my Tri-Fish/Star. You guys are really awesome!! Though I've play Cell Lab for at least 2 years, I can only make some simple creatures. (´ᴗ‸ ᴗ )
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:10 pm

I've been playing Cell Lab for a year and I could say I'm pretty decent on creating such mechanisms. From ticking bombs, viro-bombs, clustered bombs to Senseo-Neuro Brains, omnidirectionals, and rebirth applications..

I, like you, just create simple organisms. I'm more into prototypes to create hybrids of it :)

EDIT:
Most of them are not in the forums though..
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
Emera

Post by Emera » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:05 pm

*wisphers* 2 month is enough
POTATOCYTE
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 am

Ooooh so nice! :D . I like the asymmetric design, it also resembles another one of Bwisialo's design the Deep Sea Creature (I think it uses the same exact layout as yours, but diffrent angles). Quite a contrast to my Tri-star that uses 120° radial symmetry
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
Neo K

Post by Neo K » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 am

C4pung wrote:Ooooh so nice! :D . I like the asymmetric design, it also resembles another one of Bwisialo's design the Deep Sea Creature (I think it uses the same exact layout as yours, but diffrent angles). Quite a contrast to my Tri-star that uses 120° radial symmetry
May I take a look at your Tri-Star? (` ⟡ ᴗ⟡)
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:44 am

Neo K wrote:
C4pung wrote:Ooooh so nice! :D . I like the asymmetric design, it also resembles another one of Bwisialo's design the Deep Sea Creature (I think it uses the same exact layout as yours, but diffrent angles). Quite a contrast to my Tri-star that uses 120° radial symmetry
May I take a look at your Tri-Star? (` ⟡ ᴗ⟡)
Here it is :viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3275&start=60 :)

Nayus, Bwisialo, and I were tinkering around Nayus's Omnidirectional Tri-coli and came up with alot of variations and one of then is my Tri-star (my avatar is a variation of 5-star). The omnidirectionals are one group of organisms I tinkered alot, so seeing you post another organism that have similiarities to it makes me excited :D
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry: