Hexy (ab & abc)

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Neo K

Hexy (ab & abc)

Post by Neo K » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Inspired by Nayus' avatar

I've wanted to make a hexagon-like creature. Thanks to Nayus, you let me know how to do it. (`≥ ᴗ≤)

I made 2 versions of them: One is ab, the other one is abc. (Hope you know what I'm saying...)

The structure is based on Nayus' avatar and the Tri-Fish that I posted 2 days ago.

This is an ab Hexy.

This is an abc Hexy.
(Though they are very similar to each other..., they are different!)

As you can see, the ab Hexies behave more naturally than the abc ones. But the abc ones are also cool because of their robotic movements.

Substrate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kejllhaubyrxp ... trate?dl=0
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b
Emera

Re: Hexy (ab & abc)

Post by Emera » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Noice! They seem more stable with less crowded space!
POTATOCYTE
Neo K

Post by Neo K » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Is it okay to let me post so many things? Because I've posted three times in a row... (`O‸ O)
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b
Emera

Post by Emera » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:30 am

As far as I remember, there would be no restriction on multiple posts in a row with enough time between each..
POTATOCYTE
Megathosto14

Post by Megathosto14 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:07 am

And the forum is in an inactive mode. Long ago, there'll be a post almost everyday. Seems like people are busy or most of the simple things had been created.

Between I like your post because it has video included. You should start a cell lab channel you know, just for fun?Not many people did it.
Killing one makes one a sinner.
Killing hundreds makes one a hero.
Killing thousands makes one a king.
Killing millions makes one an emperor.
Megathosto14

Post by Megathosto14 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:09 am

Try making changing the flaggel angle a bit and we'll get a fidget spinner :lol:
Killing one makes one a sinner.
Killing hundreds makes one a hero.
Killing thousands makes one a king.
Killing millions makes one an emperor.
fungus3

Post by fungus3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:49 pm

In your substrate file, which ones are the ab hexies and which ones are the ABC hexies. They're all the same color making it hard to recognize them. :lol:
Neo K

Post by Neo K » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:42 pm

fungus3 wrote:In your substrate file, which ones are the ab hexies and which ones are the ABC hexies. They're all the same color making it hard to recognize them. :lol:
The abc ones have brighter orange and darker blue cells. Most of them are on the left side of the Petri dish. (`= ᴗ= )
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b
Neo K

Post by Neo K » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Megathosto14 wrote:And the forum is in an inactive mode. Long ago, there'll be a post almost everyday. Seems like people are busy or most of the simple things had been created.

Between I like your post because it has video included. You should start a cell lab channel you know, just for fun?Not many people did it.
I already have a YouTube channel. It includes not only Cell Lab videos but also other gameplays. A video is always uploaded to my YouTube channel before I post a topic with one here. (`≥ ᴗ≤)
ꉂ(`ᴖ ᗜᴖ )b