Planaria-like

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
AdityaTheGamer1804

Planaria-like

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:37 pm

I've made a Planaria-like organism that could multiply if one part of its body killed/detached from its body.
I used Max Connection setting to make the regrowing body since it is useful and important for this organism.

You can use Cell Removal to kill one cell from its body.
(Sorry to hear that, but making an organism that can kill them is a bad idea :cry: It's more better if you kill them by yourself :? )

It is simple shaped organism :) Hope you enjoyed
Substrate below here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsvr15b52je9f ... trate?dl=0
Use your Creativity to make anything good :)
H4yw1r3

Re: Planaria-like

Post by H4yw1r3 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:11 pm

It functions very similar to my Stubborn Swimmers, except yours seems to have a problem with the regeneration of the flagellum. My Stubborn Swimmers (somewhere around the forum) and your Planaria-like organism shares almost the same function, although I suggest to make yours have a high survival rate against predators. It would be really cool! :mrgreen:
You can summon me to help you modify genomes..
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 am

H4yw1r3 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:11 pm
It functions very similar to my Stubborn Swimmers, except yours seems to have a problem with the regeneration of the flagellum. My Stubborn Swimmers (somewhere around the forum) and your Planaria-like organism shares almost the same function, although I suggest to make yours have a high survival rate against predators. It would be really cool! :mrgreen:
Sounds like a good idea ;) Thanks for replying my creation :D I will fix it

(And sorry if I copy your organism since I don't know if you already made it firstly than me :/ )
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Thu May 24, 2018 5:41 am

Nice! Every cell have rhe capability to regenerate :D .

Speaking of regeneration, i was also working on an organism that can regenerate too, Axoltl
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z58wjqf3s0tpd ... trate?dl=0

Based on the real life version, Axoltl can regenerate lost limbs (in this case tentacles). I use my omni layout to make it, and the substrate contain a few little predators that eats Axoltl's limbs
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:04 am

C4pung wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 5:41 am
Nice! Every cell have rhe capability to regenerate :D .

Speaking of regeneration, i was also working on an organism that can regenerate too, Axoltl
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z58wjqf3s0tpd ... trate?dl=0

Based on the real life version, Axoltl can regenerate lost limbs (in this case tentacles). I use my omni layout to make it, and the substrate contain a few little predators that eats Axoltl's limbs
Woah! Cool! Keep work! :)