Space???

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Zero2Zero

Space???

Post by Zero2Zero » Sat May 26, 2018 10:36 pm

I created these organisms to be able to survive in space-like conditions. They use stereocytes and flagellocytes to become perfectly still. They need no nitrates, and all cells are protected with keratinocytes to protect them from any "space debris." The exception to this is the center cell, which is how they reproduce (using fragmentation). They use more cells than needed, but they looked cooler with 5 appendages. :D

They can survive with a rotating light source, but needs a lipocyte for slower speeds or less light. I have a modified version that I will post soon for harsher conditions.

Here is the download link. I hope you enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aBnxDT ... p=drivesdk
This has multiple useful applications. This was hard to fine-tune, as removing rotational velocity was a problem at first. I would love comments and suggestions!
Last edited by Zero2Zero on Mon May 28, 2018 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
H4yw1r3

Re: Space???

Post by H4yw1r3 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:03 am

This creation of yours is brilliant! I would love to see the simplified version/compact version of this organism. I was thinking that this could be turned into a planet or something. Perhaps we can now make "planet simulators" with Cell Lab.. :3

Again, amazed by your work. Keep it up :mrgreen:
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
Alast

Post by Alast » Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 am

I have a hard time opening google drive substrates :-( would love to have a look! Do you have Dropbox and can share it also there?
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Sun May 27, 2018 8:39 am

Me too, after downloading the file it came up as a note file or something and wont open in CL. But i guess the organism is the one in your avatar?. It would be interesting to see how it can handle highspeed impacts in "space" enviroment (low visc.) like you say. Also i wonder is it possible to implement without the use of photocytes?
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Sun May 27, 2018 1:48 pm

C4pung wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:39 am
Me too, after downloading the file it came up as a note file or something and wont open in CL. But i guess the organism is the one in your avatar?. It would be interesting to see how it can handle highspeed impacts in "space" enviroment (low visc.) like you say. Also i wonder is it possible to implement without the use of photocytes?
Alast wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 am
I have a hard time opening google drive substrates :-( would love to have a look! Do you have Dropbox and can share it also there?
There you go,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsz4ja661slhs ... trate?dl=0
Ya~
Alast

Post by Alast » Sun May 27, 2018 2:46 pm

This is cool. And looks so beautiful!

Actually, when I've read your description it inspired me to the Stabilizer I've just posted. Now I see that it's based on exactly the same principle! Sorry for unintentionally copying :-)
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Amazing! :D Now I know how Velocity smell works! :)
(wait, velocity is able to smell?!?! :lol: :mrgreen: jk)
Keep work!
Use your Creativity to make anything good :)