C-Tube 0.9

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
WhatTheSillyName

C-Tube 0.9

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:49 pm

It is me again~ (Θ∪Θ)
I made an organism that looks like a blood vessel but it transfers nutrients to the target organism.
It starts on the surface of a organism with high amount of nutrient supply. The target cell need to be a RED secrocyte which produces +S3.
It is still a prototype, the number of mode should be simplified, decreasing the rely to the light...

Substrate:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty3xuzozcitlc ... trate?dl=0

Although there are always simpler, better way to finish this job. But I really enjoy making stuffs become complex. (Actually, it is very hard for me to get a simple solution... =_=" )
Ya~
WhatTheSillyName

Re: C-Tube 0.9

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Ya~
SlowMind

Post by SlowMind » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:26 am

woah :o
Discovering new things...
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:28 am

I think the blood vessel's reliance on light when searching victims is quite alright. The problem is its source of nutrients once it has established a connection with a victim. Perhaps a large macrophage with high-capacity of nutrients could replace the 3x3 Photocytes.

An idea popped into my mind. What if the 'blood vessel' could detach from the victim once it's fully replenished? Maybe it'll be a bit hard once you ran out of modes.
You can summon me to help you modify genomes..
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 am

Oh yea, you are right. (0.0) How could I didn't think about the detachment of the tube. I will try this as soon as possible.
Edit: My silly mistake :P
Last edited by WhatTheSillyName on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ya~
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:39 am

Maybe use Stemocytes with configured Cell Mass settings on its paths. Remember the 4 Gluocytes that attaches itself to the test subject? Maybe it could pop off and turn into those Stemocytes.

Edit: Wrong lowercased letters are corrected.
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:07 am

I have some other idea, maybe changing the surface of the target cell into Stemocytes. When it get attached by Gluocytes , it will change into a normal cell with a bit lower nutrient priority. Once it get enough nutrient, then split 1:9 in order to detach. Lastly, it turns back to the beginning Stemocyte to wait for next cycle.
Therefore, my next plan is to make the tube becomes reusable. It is because I want to put it into my other massive organisms (Queen with 35~modes or organism with a umbilical cord)
Sorry for my messy English Grammar (>_<)
Ya~
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:49 am

Hmm, alright. I was thinking of making the blood vessel compatible with other organisms, like the ones without the programmed Stemocytes that you mentioned earlier.