Full mitosis

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
CandyYAHFT

Full mitosis

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 am

Sliding through the adenosin, we can make a species, which instead of releasing eggs, it generates a new member of the species, inside itself, and release it when is full, here I introduce you, the "full mitosis" substrate
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsyo9rwzbu1sk ... trate?dl=0

I know my design has a lot of fails, but showing you the way to slide through the adenosin, not just a swimmer, if not a species that has no way to move, I think we are close to develop the first mammal of the game, as I said before, my design is pretty primitive, and is just the start of a class of really complex organisms, with we could finally develop species made out of more than 15 modes, even if they're not really available in the game, because we can make some kinda matrix, inside our organisms, in which 2 or even more gleucocytes stick together, and form complex organisms.
my final objective will be to make zombies and humans in 8-bits, the zombies will throw virocytes from their mouth, the virus will infect the blood of the human and make it turn into a zombie, all of this made out of cells

(BTW, yesterday in elementary school they teach us the way babies born, and I got a little obsessed :lol: )
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
Alast

Re: Full mitosis

Post by Alast » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:36 am

Petters challenge Infestation is already showing a very cool organism protecting its offspring ;)
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Yeah, that's a cool genome either, but is like a cocoon, what I mean is complex organisms, which develop an already semi developed offspring, like if it was a baby, not an egg, however, I guess until then, Petter probably didn't knew the way to release an offspring through the Keratynocyte cocoon, and even more surprising, what I actually developed here is a totally developed offspring, so, as they can't constantly reproduce, I didn't get a mammal get, but know, we are closer, I could develop a way to make the egg get into the cocoon, just by also adding modes 8 to 13 (I think, I don't really remember well), of the same genome, to design something connected through gleucocytes, but I need to figure out, how to make it reproduce only when the offspring has been totally released, my objective was also a organism which stills alive and reproductive after releasing offsprings, tough I may control this by light, and then I will have to release 2 offsprings stocked together, one will protect the "fetus" the other will insert it, I'll be making this with the same genome, but with 2 different initial modes, I wish I could make this with just 1 starting cells, but I need to learn well how all the angle settings works, in one of my last challenges, "The Wall" I showed the power of construction just by the setting "keep adhesin"
I would love to see how will look the less complex mammals, which I guess will be the first being developed, because neurocytes will give them the power of regular move, we could make a nerve system, and I hope we could even simulate cell per cell the human body before I birth 18, this game could become something really important
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
Raven

Post by Raven » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Niccceee. I too have been playing with some similar stuff. Mainly testing the use of virocytes for mating. You can have the virocytes copy from one part of their genome to the same part, and then when it hits other organisms it "mates". This lets its genetic information pass into the other. Unfortunately, because virocytes only copy 1/15 of a genome it is not ideal.
(;>
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Actually I was thinking in something way more complicated, 2 virocytes will be adhesin, for at least 6 seconds, the virus will turn the infected one into a devoroucyte that will kill is respective egg (male or female, if none of them become infected, both virocytes stick to a gleucocyte wall, and die, then, it will be released 2 offsprings (male and female), but is easier to say it than actually made it, photocytes are the safest way to do them, here you can test if they work, in a controlled environment, I was thinking that 1 way to do this, was sticking 4 gleucocytes from 4 different genomes, then they'll turn into 8 photocytes, which will accumulate a lot of mass to release the whole multi genome offspring, but I don't know how a sexual function will need to work
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
TygrCZ

Post by TygrCZ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Raven wrote:Mainly testing the use of virocytes for mating. You can have the virocytes copy from one part of their genome to the same part, and then when it hits other organisms it "mates".
I learnt how to use Virocytes! (YAY!) :lol:
So, I think I made something that actually mates. The genome is only one, but splits into "male", and "female", both easily shown by their colours. The thing that makes this work is a virocyte on the "male" part, and if it hits the "female" part of the genome, it's genetic information goes in, producing one more "male" and "female". After that, the "female" dies out.
But I found a problem; the Virocytes change the modes forever, so when a new "female" is made, it doesn't work as intended and instead splits immideatly, making it need one more virocyte resetting the "female".
So, yeah, challenge accepted and done, now I'm making last changes and I'll try to post it here. :)
Hello, I am TygrCZ.