Battleship Wars

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Steeletto

Battleship Wars

Post by Steeletto » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:25 pm

I started a new project.
I was working on a venom spitting predator, but things have gone in another way :mrgreen:
There are 10 different ship models, every model has a particular weapon.
Weapons can be kinetic or chemical.
There is a Mothership for each color that spits devorocyanide bullets and two minor mothers, one is a kinetic bomber, the other spits intelligent missiles that chase enemies and poison them.
The other units are smaller ships that take aim, shoot and reload.
Triangular ships are very hard to kill because of their shape and cyanide weapons are more powerful than kinetic bombs.
Every ship autodestructs when loses even one of its cells to simulate an explosion.
I need to do more ship models before post the substrate.
Steeletto

Re: Battleship Wars

Post by Steeletto » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Other pics
(o)
K-man

Post by K-man » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Link, PLEASE?
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein
Alast

Post by Alast » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm

It would be great, if you could make your pictures smaller. Makes it easier to look at in a whole and allows us to enjoy your creation even more :)
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Steeletto

Post by Steeletto » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 pm

Alast wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm
It would be great, if you could make your pictures smaller. Makes it easier to look at in a whole and allows us to enjoy your creation even more :)
You mean without microscope zoom?
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:08 am

Hoho, well done!
I would like to watch and interact with the substrate.
Ya~
Alast

Post by Alast » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:02 am

Steeletto wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 pm

No, I mean resizing the pictures in your post. The way they are I need to scroll on my screen and decide whether I want to see the top or the bottom. I'd like to see the entire picture at once :)

I see you're using imgur. They make it very easy by selecting the size on the bottom right. I find Large Thumbnail work very well for this purpose.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
EliteMacro_37

Post by EliteMacro_37 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:52 am

A new Challenger Appears!!

Seems like the time has come to declassified 5 of my Battleships collection (or spaceships I guess) in public!

I have compressed it all in one Arena,
The Ultimate Arena:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7d07z5dxk380c ... trate?dl=0
You can increase or decrease the arena salinity to get a different game results, you can use food to control or randomise the movement of the ships

(* All ship loaded with Cyanide Powered Missile, so it can "clean" the opponent easily without leaving any Projectile remainings or increasing the Projectile lifetime in the battlefield, features Tarux original battleship, the one who start it all (or is it..?..)) and several upgraded previous past module by others people (such as Kamikaze Lv2, a minor upgraded version belongs to C4pung and Frontier Lv2, a upgraded Tarux original Battleship, it also contains the ship "crescent" which supposed to be an immune ship with non-keratinocyte system, however it fails to work in the end, also I didn't insert keratinocyte to have a "sorta balanced gameplay*)

Anyways I have some theories about the 3 common basic missile power we usually saw this days:

Cyanide Based Projectiles= Higher chance to be able to clean the opponent, leaving a little or no debris at all that may disturbed the battlefield gameplay, however it tends to has the over powered and self destruct nature too also shorten the gameplay time.

Devorocyte Based Projectiles= It has a plausible and natural destruction however debris and unwanted leftover sometimes litter the arena, disturbing the gameplay also whenever the devorocyte sucked the nutrients of the opponent cell, it requires time, plus the lifetime of the Projectile increases, making it more difficult to control and may even harm the allies itself.

Kinetic Based Projectiles= Probably the most realistic missile, it can even destroying the enemy ship or at least penetrating it severely with low power completely, However it requires a lot of time for it to recharge and also has a higher rate of failure when facing stronger cells plus it requires a high velocity of propulsion system in order for it to be deadly

Note, Again, this are the common basic missile power we usually saw in the battlefield, however we can still combine several mechanism to create more deadly fun weapons, such as the exploding sticky missile, mine bombs, chemical kinetic projectiles and etc
Last edited by EliteMacro_37 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
The most annoying user 2018, feel free to ignore
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Ya, I am glad to see your ships! \(^▽^)/
I just already updated my KEAB which is a sample of kinetic weapon.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghho3vyysadr5 ... trate?dl=0

Edit:
HOLY...
I just realized that I messed up Steeletto and EliteMacro_37.
Ya~
Steeletto

Post by Steeletto » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Alast wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:02 am
Steeletto wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 pm

No, I mean resizing the pictures in your post. The way they are I need to scroll on my screen and decide whether I want to see the top or the bottom. I'd like to see the entire picture at once :)

I see you're using imgur. They make it very easy by selecting the size on the bottom right. I find Large Thumbnail work very well for this purpose.
This is the substrate link, better than any image :mrgreen:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i94x2tvtomdom ... trate?dl=0
Hope you enjoy it!
There are all ten ship models in a massive battle