Page 1 of 1

Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:58 am
by Steeletto
An old project enhanced with some tips.
Flagellocytes adhesin stiffness is lower than the previous one and have a different cell angle, this has two effects: a less expensive turning movement and a little bending of adhesin when accelerating that maximizes the vertical component of flagello propulsion. In this way there is no energy waste.

Stereocyte and Neurocyte outputs are more accurate so it can adjust the direction while running without interruption, and the predator hits the prey with higher probability.
Child remains connected to the parent to absorb nutrients and have a better start.
This is the substrate
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rj0q0b91bpi3 ... trate?dl=0

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:29 pm
by WhatTheSillyName
Steeletto wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:58 am
Flagellocytes adhesin stiffness is lower than the previous one and have a different cell angle, this has two effects: a less expensive turning movement and a little bending of adhesin when accelerating that maximizes the vertical component of flagello propulsion. In this way there is no energy waste.
It is a clever design. Good Job! (^_^)

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:59 pm
by vodim0421
Hello, we are from the Russian community!) :D

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:02 pm
by Rrr
Hi

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm
by K-man
Hi, I am Russian too.

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:53 pm
by Steeletto
WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:29 pm
Steeletto wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:58 am
Flagellocytes adhesin stiffness is lower than the previous one and have a different cell angle, this has two effects: a less expensive turning movement and a little bending of adhesin when accelerating that maximizes the vertical component of flagello propulsion. In this way there is no energy waste.
It is a clever design. Good Job! (^_^)
Thanks!

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:57 pm
by Steeletto
Hi everyone!
On my YouTube channel someone told me about combat organisms, it would be great to make some fights Arena with ours!

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:25 am
by Vitoryuiti
Steeletto wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:57 pm
Hi everyone!
On my YouTube channel someone told me about combat organisms, it would be great to make some fights Arena with ours!
Oh i have some combat organisms

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:45 pm
by Steeletto
Vitoryuiti wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:25 am
Steeletto wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:57 pm
Hi everyone!
On my YouTube channel someone told me about combat organisms, it would be great to make some fights Arena with ours!
Oh i have some combat organisms
Oh nice! We should choose a color for our fighters and some rules to create a duel or a brawl

Re: Terminator Z Reloaded [7 celled speedboost predator]

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:23 am
by Vitoryuiti
Steeletto wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:45 pm
Vitoryuiti wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:25 am
Steeletto wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:57 pm
Hi everyone!
On my YouTube channel someone told me about combat organisms, it would be great to make some fights Arena with ours!
Oh i have some combat organisms
Oh nice! We should choose a color for our fighters and some rules to create a duel or a brawl
Yes we should