Working Jaws

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Crepusculartoad

Working Jaws

Post by Crepusculartoad » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:40 pm

First creation post and I'm very open to constructive criticism.

The substrate has small simple prey, good size for the jaws of the black predator. The hunter can;
- Attack anything not black.
- Burst toward prey when close enough
- Spring it's jaws forward and around prey.
- Cannabalize the tail of others in it's species, they don't need the tail but it helps alot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0fkux0h2fnnj ... trate?dl=0
RedShift

Re: Working Jaws

Post by RedShift » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:30 am

your predator dies when I open your substrate, there are only myocite, keratinocyte and flagelocyte left on your predator.
Randomly Mutated (o)
Crepusculartoad

Post by Crepusculartoad » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:00 am

I'm not sure why it won't work but I re-uploaded the file. Try downloading it and opening it from a file browser. I tried opening it from Dropbox and it didn't load properly. Also I have salinity at maximum so if it isn't at max then reset it.

Updated link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/krz16nwn6y2ya ... trate?dl=0
Steeletto

Post by Steeletto » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:29 pm

Well designed, not so efficient as a predator but nice idea... It has too much cells to feed, try to put more devorocytes or make its preys fatter
EliteMacro_37

Post by EliteMacro_37 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Yeah, its cool, it relies purely by devouring other cell, however like Steeleto said it needs a lot of cell to be feed and will cause the organism to die fast from starvation, overall that's good organism
The most annoying user in 2019, feel free to ignore