Combat organisms

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
EliteMacro_37

Re: Combat organisms

Post by EliteMacro_37 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:30 pm

Steeletto wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:02 am
EliteMacro_37 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:53 pm
Well, im back on cell lab and see this post, this makes me feel excited again...
:mrgreen: glad to read your comment, I'm looking for a worthy opponent...
Sadly, There's a two problem,
First is im on my Final Examination in my school in this 2 weeks of hell, so I'll start developing new ships later,

Second is my gameplay mechanics style are a bit different from yours, in here I use cyanide weapons because of how the past kinetic weapons works (still ineffective, requires high power, slow firing, mostly uses as a defence turret against massive combat ship or bases), less or complete absence of keratinocyte to balance the gameplay without a over powered ships, plus cyanide weapons are not able to destroy a fully protected keratinocyte ships unless the cyanide weapons is a combination of kinetic projectile or some kind of other weapon which has a high probability will becoming obsolete and ineffective compare to my other ships, most of the cyanide missile itself was made to self destruct or decay in certain amount of time to not litter the arena, I had faster ship speed because of the gameplay mechanics nature and also most of my ship has this additional feature which requires them to be able to detect the nearest wall and turn back so it doesnt crash the wall and continue operating without getting stuck and moves randomly by avoiding food or approaching it, this means it uses more cell type and limiting the ship design, however it can be fixes and "universify" the ship so it can be operated under this type of combat by replacing the stereocyte with a keratinocyte, making it slow and replace missiles with heavy projectile cannons, it may not works for all ship but it worth to try soon, nevertheless I'll try to create a ship with your gameplay mechanics..., You can say that my ships are not a battleship, but some sort of spaceship or airships
The most annoying user in 2019, feel free to ignore