Translation to spanish

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
CandyYAHFT

Re: Translation to spanish

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:35 am

I'm glad you posted them here, so if the community gets to grow to a point were having both latinamerican Spanish and Spain's Spanish is worth it they don't have to start from scratch, there it may be a long time ahead till something like that is even considered, there are games with hundreds times the downloads of cell lab which aren't even in 3 different languages, I guess this shows how compromised the people is with this game
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:00 am

Great job Nayus! This has been an extremely requested translation and we finally have one! A huge thank you to you!

I am really busy these days, I'm finishing up my PhD and applying for post-docs at the same time. It will likely take a while for me to have time to incorporate this into a new version and beta test and upload it. I promise I will do it at some point but the coming weeks I will not have any time to work on Cell Lab unfortunately. If others want to help you can always check the translation already from the files to see if you see any typos.

Thanks again, looking forward to uploading this :)

Cheers,
Petter
Alast

Post by Alast » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Totally OT:

Good luck with your PhD! Even though in German I'd rather wish you "good success", as it has nothing to do with luck ;-) What an accomplishment. We'll have to call ypu Dr Cell in the future!
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Thank you translators! :) Collaboration on checking and revising the translation would be excellent.

Congratulations Petter! :D I hope things go well in the completion and application processes.

@Alast -- If we were to abide by formalities that are largely meaningless to me, you should call me "Dr." -- PhD History. Please don't, as I will have to smack you for disregarding my wishes. ;)
amor fati
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Hey, thanks for your wishes :).
dreagor

Post by dreagor » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello! i am mexican, my english is not really good but i want to help.

My broher is doctor (gynecologist) if you want i could ask him about the names of the cells or any medical term.
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:02 am

The cell types name in Spanish was kind of settled a while ago. But still I think suggestions are still welcome.

Boyacito for buoyoucyte is the only one I think is in doubt I don't know why is so hard to remember the English therm for it. Is like the same problem I had with tough, though and thought when I was a kid.
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY