Page 3 of 3

Re: Exporting substrate statistics

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:04 am
by Captain_Pacho
What about assign new "specie" string to every cell.
To this string would be added a new character everytime, when the new mutation is made. It would be a lot of data, but it could be possible to track . Also then we could compute how different are species and then by some way we could interconnect species. Yeah... This is so much processing. But this processing could be done after simulation.

For example we got a first specie with specie string "a"
The it got mutated and we got a new specie "a1" . And so on.. when a1 is mutated it create a11 ...


This way we could generate new data and also we could track common ancestor etc ... And then after simulation we also could run analysis. We could compare a sister species and also mother-in-law daughter comparations.

This way would produce a lot of data, really lot. but it could be possible to delete data for species which would die immediately.

Second way to reduce would be just track every -n mutation. This way we could reduce a data a lot . Also It is not important to trace every mutation so. There could be a setting which would set variable "n"

It you want so.. I can try to design it more in depth and then I will send you solution

Re: Exporting substrate statistics

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:12 pm
by K-man
That would be very helpful.