PC ?

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
G33k0logy

PC ?

Post by G33k0logy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:10 am

Does the game will be "transfered" to PC ? That can be cool and you could submit it on your own site or on other sites for little ( or big sometimes) flash games, this way could be interesting by the number of peoples on these sites :)
striderl1718s

Re: PC ?

Post by striderl1718s » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:25 am

G33k0logy wrote:Does the game will be "transfered" to PC ? That can be cool and you could submit it on your own site or on other sites for little ( or big sometimes) flash games, this way could be interesting by the number of peoples on these sites :)
something id pay for...
MrBlue21

Post by MrBlue21 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Same here. I would love to play this on PC. I''ve tired running it under "Handy Andy" (Android visualization) but crashes a lot. A bigger interface and mouse controls would be nice for those complex cell designs.

Love the game!

Ps Can we get a [freeze] button on the microscope (sometimes you wanna freeze it FAST because something caught your eye, and the drop down is too slow)
mejem

Post by mejem » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:15 pm

YES I agree with everything written.
PC and the freeze button would be nice.
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:26 pm

I don't know of any platform like the play store where i can publish the app for PC :(, would be cool though.

A freeze button has been requested by a lot of people, I though don't know where to put it. I'll think a about it.

Thanks,
Petter
TygrCZ

Post by TygrCZ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:08 pm

The "Freeze" button should be right next to the slider. So, on the slider there will be only "normal" and "hot" temperatures, and the "cold" temperature having its own space. When pressed, it should say "Freezed", and while any other temperature is put, it should say only "Freeze". :D
Hello, I am TygrCZ.
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Hi,
That would be problematic on phones with small screens. There is even a bug like this now for certain phones when using Russian language. The word for observe is then so long it can't show and they have to use the game in landscape mode/English. Adding another button would make a lot more people have this problem.

Cheers,
Petter
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:55 pm

I thought what if the slider only shows the word whe you click it, and when you not only shows a color or the initial letter, for example the freeze button is on a side and is a blue button that it's shiny (I don't know what word British use for this but anyway) when freezed, and is not shiny (:p) when unfreeze, and the other is a button that is soft red when observe, and very shiny red when incubate, and is black and blocked when freezes
It's complicated but I think it's solves the problem (:p)
Peace and love,
Candy
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
aragonnetje6

Post by aragonnetje6 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:10 pm

As a platform for publishing you could use Steam perhaps?
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:10 pm

I think that would still be hard since the game doesn't have a big solid fanbase, so it probabbly won't worth it for Petter, because since "Cell Lab" doesn't generate any kinda profit, I guess he has a job, then is probabbly too much programming, and the cellphone version is kinda okay you know, however I would love to have this on my PC :D
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY