Programmable Nutrient Priority for Lipocytes?

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
Alast

Programmable Nutrient Priority for Lipocytes?

Post by Alast » Sun May 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Just a thought to make the use of Lipocytes more interesting. If its Nutrient Priority were programmable it could store energy when there's no food source. When there is food available it could pump the energy back into the other cells for better reproduction.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Nayus

Re: Programmable Nutrient Priority for Lipocytes?

Post by Nayus » Sun May 07, 2017 7:44 pm

That is interesting. But how the programming would determine that?

I mean the only way I can think of is a Senseocyte that detects food. That way the signal would be taken by the Lipocyte. But that would be very circunstancial and rapid change, wouldn't it?
Alast

Post by Alast » Sun May 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Yes, it would depend on signal substance, like any other programmability. The rest would depekd on the settings I suppose.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Mon May 08, 2017 6:04 pm

I feel that with the wire cells suggested in other topic something like this may be viable.

Having a relay system for substances that decreases the rate of decay, allowing the changes to be more stable and be a reflection of small periods of time, as opposed to just the volatile detection of chunks of food.

That way the nutrient priority of the lipocytes would be more accurate to the state of the organism.

Also, there's a solution that doesn't require much hassle.

Just a senseocyte that detects the color of the same organism, the bigger a cell is, the more substance senseocytes emits. That way the organism will always keep a proper equilibrium and reproduce at more appropriate times.
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY