Mods and stuff.

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
TicZo

Mods and stuff.

Post by TicZo » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Guys don't you think adding the ability to mod this game make more people stay and play the game :?: since from what i see most people do the challenges and maybe mess around in the experimental mode a few days and that's it but what if we could have mods?,because most people leave since there is nothing left to do anymore but by adding mods there is much more to do
(I guess somebody has to make them :I)!

I think thought there may be a problem since this game atm is only on mobile,making it on PC will not only make mods easier to use/download/make but also making complex organisms would be easier and other stuff
(I hope porting it to PC wont be to hard :| )

but I guess it is up to Petter to decide :mrgreen:
DethMaSHEEN

Re: Mods and stuff.

Post by DethMaSHEEN » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:32 pm

If I remember correctly, Petter said that it would be hard to move it to computer because it would lag out, but that's just out of memory and I won't bother to check it out.And I have bad memory. Either way that would be cool.
Petter
Site Admin

Re: Mods and stuff.

Post by Petter » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Porting to PC wouldn't be that hard, it's just a matter of having the time which I don't at the moment. My fear though is that very few people would find it if I e.g. made a homepage and put it there. Adding a game to steam is much harder than adding it to the play store. You need to get accepted and spend money on advertising to get users to vote for you and in the end if you want to have a paid game they will take a share out of your earnings but they do not disclose this amount until you have joined.