New challenges «HISTORY MODE»

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
CandyYAHFT

New challenges «HISTORY MODE»

Post by CandyYAHFT » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Okay, this is going to be awesome, and it's some kind idea that might will fit better as a suggestion for a new app than for an update, so anyway, I was thinking about the game, and that it will be great if the player was a scientist who works in a lab, have to manage money, and instead of just the challenges has to develop his own career in order to grow as a scientist, it could start as a biology student, that I don't know, is trying to discover the cure a disease because his dog is sick(wtf!) I don't the point is, that the game will have a much more huge fandom if stops being some kind a niche app that only likes to people like me, and that kind of people is not very common, instead it could be a game , that will be way funnier to me, (I'm a teenager if you were wondering), but also for the other adults that play this game, what I'm saying this game it's already the best Android game I have seen, the problem is, there are stuff that seem impossible to me, I pass all the challenges with my own genomes, just gene therapy and sterilization (I) got me so confused, that I couldn't pass them so I came here, but I was checking this and there are a few new things, but I think you can do better (everybody, casual users, betatesters, and Petter, also guests could register and help the community grow by commenting on the forum), I would love to see you more around here Petter, but I have to recognize that the users that love this game as much as I do, aren't uberfanatics that will make everything to get this to the top, but we really like it, even if most of the players don't show it, I for example, I didn't knew that a link for this forum was in the about tab, I found it in Google I see this fact in the same forum when I saw one of your betatesters complaining about the discretion with wich the game talks about the forum, the thing that will make this better is more action in the showcase of our creations section, but anyway, I would love to see an app based in the genome editor of cell lab, but with an History mode, but even if this can't be done for some reason I have too many ideas for new challenges and stuff if Petter want to see them
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
CandyYAHFT

Re: New challenges «HISTORY MODE»

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:57 am

Hi Petter
I don't know if you already read this post or not, but I read one of your last answers, saying that the reason you don't make some changes to the game is because you don't have time, so I want to know if you would let me (or at least try) make an history game. Based on "Cell Lab" but as the main feature an "History mode", I like the game, so I will do it for totally free, I love writing stories so I would love to do this just for fun, what you say first, that if you put the game on a website, very few people will see it, but I don't know, I want to try it anyway

Peace & Love,
Candy
Last edited by CandyYAHFT on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:53 am

Hi,
Thanks for your idea :). Having a better story is something I have thought about too, but haven't really decided on one. You don't need to ask my permission to write a story about cell lab :)
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi Petter

I will start writing the story, if I think is good should I send it to your email, or post it in the forum to see what people think?
Peace & Love,
Candy
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
TygrCZ

Post by TygrCZ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:05 am

If you wanna know about me, I would like to see it in forums, so everyone can see your writing talent. ;)
Hello, I am TygrCZ.
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Sounds good, and post it in the forum so more people get to read it :)