My (Own) Cell Ideas

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
AdityaTheGamer1804

Re: My (Own) Cell Ideas

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 am

ANYMOUS SCIENTIST wrote:
AdityaTheGamer1804 wrote:IMG_20170917_163533-980x980.jpgThat is Domocyte. A is for Domocyte that holding no cell.Domocyte can hold for 4 cells
Nice concept! If Domocyte were accepted along with cell mass limit, single smart celled creature was possible to built!
Yes. But it's just a little part of domocyte's icon. By the way,would you think to change the name of that cell??? Before Domocyte,I was name it Crapytocyte :D
Use your Creativity to make anything good :)
Alast

Post by Alast » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:11 am

Cells combining the feats of multiple other cell types have been requested before and got rejected because they would counteract the idea of creating multi cellular organisms.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 am

Alast wrote:Cells combining the feats of multiple other cell types have been requested before and got rejected because they would counteract the idea of creating multi cellular organisms.
O_O oh no :cry: :oops:
Botcell

Post by Botcell » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Actually we could have the Domocyte as another predatory cell or one that can incubate a unborn offspring.
The predatory part could be that it can send a signal when it's reached max capacity and can capture parts of other organisms and eventually eating the entire organism in a kind of slow digestive way like a fly trap.
The incubation part of it probably can protect an underdeveloped organism and incubate it until it's ready to survive on its own. It should be able to give nutrients to whatever is inside (might contradict the predatory nature) and give some protection like a keratincyte but not a full protection, devorocytes can still steal nutrients and virocytes can still infect but they work differently. Virocytes and Devorocytes can get inside by force and kill whatever is inside.
And those are my ideas for the Domocyte.
"Oh hey do you see that?"
"Yeah it's getting bigger"
"Wait I think tha-"
*Slams into substrate wall*
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Botcell wrote:Actually we could have the Domocyte as another predatory cell or one that can incubate a unborn offspring.
The predatory part could be that it can send a signal when it's reached max capacity and can capture parts of other organisms and eventually eating the entire organism in a kind of slow digestive way like a fly trap.
The incubation part of it probably can protect an underdeveloped organism and incubate it until it's ready to survive on its own. It should be able to give nutrients to whatever is inside (might contradict the predatory nature) and give some protection like a keratincyte but not a full protection, devorocytes can still steal nutrients and virocytes can still infect but they work differently. Virocytes and Devorocytes can get inside by force and kill whatever is inside.
And those are my ideas for the Domocyte.
What a long reply :O
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:36 am

Hey,we just discussed about Domocyte. How about 2 cell? Coloryocyte and Nutriocyte?
Megathosto14

Post by Megathosto14 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Domocyte size should be as big as 4 cells so other cell can enter it?
Killing one makes one a sinner.
Killing hundreds makes one a hero.
Killing thousands makes one a king.
Killing millions makes one an emperor.
AdityaTheGamer1804

Post by AdityaTheGamer1804 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Megathosto14 wrote:Domocyte size should be as big as 4 cells so other cell can enter it?
No. Four cell in one cell. But the split angle corresponds to fractions of each cell
K-man

Post by K-man » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:49 pm

I like all the ideas
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein