New cell ideas

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
Sci-fo

New cell ideas

Post by Sci-fo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:14 am

The first one is the trapyocyte. It can 'trap' another cell, and wait for the trapyocyte to shrink to a certain size, then uses up some of the energy in the trapped cell, though not enough to kill it, unless that is impossible unless the trapyocyte dies.
Alast

Re: New cell ideas

Post by Alast » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 am

That would be a Glueocyte, right?
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Sci-fo

Post by Sci-fo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:55 pm

No, the glueyocyte will kill a cell it catches if possible. The trapyocyte will trap it, and not affect the cell shape, though it will increase weight. It also wilpull out just enough to survive, and is very useful with a low nutrient priority. It will also break connections between cells, but can be stopped by a keratinocyte, or killed when it captures a cyanide secreting cell.
K-man

Post by K-man » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 pm

I don't get it
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein
Sci-fo

Post by Sci-fo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:44 am

If a gueyocyte grabs on other cell, and the glueyocyte is part of a swimmer, the swimmer will tilt. The trapyocyte doesn't have this problem, but can't grab any cell, unless it has only one connection. But the trapyocyte takes little bits of nutrients from the trapped cell, (which can still harm it, so you might need a keratinocyte attached) but not enough to harm it. It can also be given a signal to release the trapped cell. Its a sort of glueyocyte with some improvements, but also some not. Soon I will explaining detail
Eu Sou A Fazenda

Post by Eu Sou A Fazenda » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Sci-fo wrote:No, the glueyocyte will kill a cell it catches if possible. The trapyocyte will trap it, and not affect the cell shape, though it will increase weight. It also wilpull out just enough to survive, and is very useful with a low nutrient priority. It will also break connections between cells, but can be stopped by a keratinocyte, or killed when it captures a cyanide secreting cell.
Glueyocyte dosnt kill.
I use glueyocyte a lot, and the only way for it to kill would be using a devorocyte or using a virus to remove the "Keep Alive" from them.
A connecyion between a gluyocyte and anyother cell is equal to any cell more any other cell.
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Gluocytes could just be normal cells. It's your job whether you want it to be parasitic or just simple connectors..
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
Sci-fo

Post by Sci-fo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:15 am

Now to explain the glueyocyte. If this cell's nutrient priority is put to max, it can be used to quickly drain cells, like a sticky devorocyte. The trapyocyte, when it traps a cell, doesn't have an entire organism attached, it just catches one (only works if cell being caught has 1 or no connections to other cells). It can then slowly take energy out of it, no matter the nutrient priority. The organism's shape also changes when one uses glueyocytes, but it won't with the trapyocyte. And lastly, the trapped cell still does what it's supposed to do. (The main reason for me wanting this cell is to take out keratinocytes, which are a real pain if I need those organisms to die.
Sci-fo

Post by Sci-fo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:08 am

Haywire, your quote is one of my most loved rules ever. It goes against what a lot of atheist say, (try to explain gravity. It impossible with that rule)
Eu Sou A Fazenda

Post by Eu Sou A Fazenda » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Sci-fo wrote:Haywire, your quote is one of my most loved rules ever. It goes against what a lot of atheist say, (try to explain gravity. It impossible with that rule)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_energy
Checkmate.