Gamete requests

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
Science Nerd

Gamete requests

Post by Science Nerd » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Is it possible for the gamete to have a circular nucleus. Its design is already good but the half-nucleus just seems somewhat buggy to me. And is it alright if the gamete is named gametocyte? Well yes a gametocyte is a diploid cell in real life but the cells in Cell Lab are not all real cell names like buoyocytes, glueocytes, and nitrocytes are in fact called heterocysts in cyanobacteria. Because all other cells have already a -cyte suffix to them the gamete should aptly be called a gametocyte just for standardization issues. Also for how the gamete cell fuses, instead of turning into another cell mode, the zygote will become the gamete cell out of the parent cells with the largest split mass and can now divide into its daughter cells. If both cells have the same split mass then the gamete cell will be chosen randomly.
Alast

Re: Gamete requests

Post by Alast » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:28 pm

The name Gamete was chosen to prevent confusion with the actual Gametocyte. The nucelus should not be full to prevent visual confusion with the Phagocyte. They'd look quite similar then. Also I liie the half nucleus.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!