Corpse cell

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
Praizmlet

Corpse cell

Post by Praizmlet » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:05 pm

When corpse cell dies the cell dont disappear, but lose your color and cannot be feeded by any cell
Special settings:
- There is a configuration in this cell called "corpse eater", that you simply select a cell mode that can eat the corpse of that cell
(o)
Alast

Re: Corpse cell

Post by Alast » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Devorocytes could eat it anyway, right? And then a dead cell would just allow you to spam any substrate to it's max cell count. This has been possible with the Lipocyte because it didn't lose energy. That got changed. I don't think it should come back.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Get lost

Post by Get lost » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:11 pm

i think it is a good idea for a layer of "skin"
Get lost

Post by Get lost » Wed May 06, 2020 11:59 pm

and the cell will fade(as in disappear) after a certain time.
HumanoidX

Post by HumanoidX » Fri May 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Alast wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:44 pm
Devorocytes could eat it anyway, right? And then a dead cell would just allow you to spam any substrate to it's max cell count. This has been possible with the Lipocyte because it didn't lose energy. That got changed. I don't think it should come back.
Lipocyte does loses energy, it just loses its energy very slowly. That's why those lipocytes dies in Challenge Seed. They will live there for 240 hours if they doesn't lose energy, but they only lived there for roughly 50 hours. I calculated it, it is like 0.003ng/h.
(o) + Me + The Forum + My Friends = ;) :) :D