format for cells

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
Captain_Pacho

Re: format for cells

Post by Captain_Pacho » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:48 pm

I'm sorry guys, I think that this type of rare shapes other than circle are not efficient .In my opinion The system can handle so much cell just because they are just simple points with radius , So there is no way creating other shapes , because would would need to use some other collision algorithm, and implement whole new set of mechanic algorithm which arent as effective as working with cells as points. So I suggest to not discuss this idea more and let's discuss something more relevant
Paulo_Fera.

Post by Paulo_Fera. » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:49 pm

beautiful diagram (lie awful :)) also I think we should preserve the system of the cell lab (actually I do not even know how we got into this subject). but I think cell lab does not need a cell with dual function i system is already perfect :mrgreen:
Several cells form a tissue,
Several tissues form an organ,
Several organs form a system,
Several systems form a living being,
but none of these alone form anything
Paulo_Fera.

Post by Paulo_Fera. » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Captain_Pacho wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:48 pm
I'm sorry guys, I think that this type of rare shapes other than circle are not efficient .In my opinion The system can handle so much cell just because they are just simple points with radius , So there is no way creating other shapes , because would would need to use some other collision algorithm, and implement whole new set of mechanic algorithm which arent as effective as working with cells as points. So I suggest to not discuss this idea more and let's discuss something more relevant
Okay, what would you suggest to discuss (I run out of ideas)
Several cells form a tissue,
Several tissues form an organ,
Several organs form a system,
Several systems form a living being,
but none of these alone form anything
Captain_Pacho

Post by Captain_Pacho » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Maybe there could be some efficient way to do ellipse type of cells , but I don't think others would work