Queen Cell

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
AaAShmo

Queen Cell

Post by AaAShmo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:41 am

What about multiple cells that allow for a 'queen ant' type of cell?
A cell to release pheromones that give off a specific substance.
A cell to receive signals to cells it is not attached to.
A cell to send signals to cell above ^ that it is hooked up to.
These cells can be used together to make a queen with colonies. It would be possible for each to have their own brain, but the queen's signals would overwrite the normal brain signals. I'll give an example:
Queen is being attacked by enemy cells it detects as the color in its sensocytes then forces all colony members nearby to defend it. The cells that detect it can release pheromones to increase the signal range, until everyone is trying to defend the queen, or too far away.
0===]==========> AaAShmo <==========[===0
H4yw1r3

Re: Queen Cell

Post by H4yw1r3 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:12 pm

You can use colors to somehow "flag out" messages to Senseocytes (Potentially takes the roles of the pheromones and sending signals to cells not attached to anything.). S4 and S3 can be used to send out signals for certain cell activations, leaving S1 and S2 with the food mechanisms.
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
AaAShmo

Re: Queen Cell

Post by AaAShmo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:06 pm

H4yw1r3 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:12 pm
You can use colors to somehow "flag out" messages to Senseocytes (Potentially takes the roles of the pheromones and sending signals to cells not attached to anything.). S4 and S3 can be used to send out signals for certain cell activations, leaving S1 and S2 with the food mechanisms.
True, however it's not the same. When I say pheromones I mean like traces that are left behind not still attached, I mean ones they can just discard of and make more, not another cell.
0===]==========> AaAShmo <==========[===0