New cell ideas along with other ideas

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
Glueocytic myocyte

Re: New cell ideas along with other ideas

Post by Glueocytic myocyte » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Another idea: bacteriophages. Like a virocyte, but affects only certain cells and makes the cell split into two m1 cells of the bacteriophage's genome or which ever mode you set it to infect to. Kinda like a virocyte but a bit more specialized and can infect virocytes. That said, cells that don't split are immune to them. Same as keratinocytes and other bacteriophages. Can be programmed to infect certain cells, like phagocytes or photocytes. A good alternative if you want to infect a cell but want the infected cell to keep functioning until it splits.
Owner of the fictional greyscale corps.. Any good cells I make goes under greyscale corps.. any good forum cells I find go under greyscale selects.
BrickCopter

Post by BrickCopter » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:15 pm

I think a lego cell would be epic
Glueocytic myocyte

Post by Glueocytic myocyte » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Owner of the fictional greyscale corps.. Any good cells I make goes under greyscale corps.. any good forum cells I find go under greyscale selects.
K-man

Post by K-man » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Glueocytic myocyte wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:53 pm
Another idea: bacteriophages. Like a virocyte, but affects only certain cells and makes the cell split into two m1 cells of the bacteriophage's genome or which ever mode you set it to infect to. Kinda like a virocyte but a bit more specialized and can infect virocytes. That said, cells that don't split are immune to them. Same as keratinocytes and other bacteriophages. Can be programmed to infect certain cells, like phagocytes or photocytes. A good alternative if you want to infect a cell but want the infected cell to keep functioning until it splits.
Virocytes used to be able to infect certain modes, but that was sadly removed.
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein