more tool / cell / mode

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
HumanoidX

more tool / cell / mode

Post by HumanoidX » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 am

my idea:
a cell that can change its color. suggested name : coloryocyte
a cell that can change the environment around it. suggested name : viscocyte, frictiocyte, temperocyte, or envirocyte. dunno if it is a game breaker :?
a new tool that can connect two cell via adhesin. suggested name : cell connector, adhesin maker
more mode: a slider to control the modes u wanna use in settings. and challenges can unlock the mode count available. and add more mode! 40 modes is a small number in complex creatures
more stemocyte diffrentiate mode: stemocyte become limited when really complex organism is involved.
cell that can emit light. suggested name: luminocyte
cell that shoot spike that can kill keratinocyte. suggested name: cnidocyte, spikocyte
more signal substances - I need more signal substances for a big project.
(o) + Me + The Forum + My Friends = ;) :) :D
ElNico5

Re: more tool / cell / mode

Post by ElNico5 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Some cells seem kinda unnecesary but more modes, connector tool, colourocyte, more substances and more stemocyte paths seem lile a need now
Writing from a small house in Agmalarkiia
HumanoidX

Post by HumanoidX » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:09 am

ElNico5 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:24 pm
Some cells seem kinda unnecesary but more modes, connector tool, colourocyte, more substances and more stemocyte paths seem lile a need now
Yeah, you're right.
(o) + Me + The Forum + My Friends = ;) :) :D
RedShift

Post by RedShift » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:42 pm

Petter disagree on the idea of adding more modes in cell lab before.
If you click the link you can read the full explanation of why Petter don't want to add more modes in cell lab.
Petter wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 pm
This request has been made many times before and generally it is good to search if a suggestion has been made already. More details of why i don't want this can be found e.g. here: http://forum.cell-lab.net/viewtopic.php ... ory#p17299
There are also similar request on the coloryocyte before, it is called melanocyte. It allows to change the color of itself and other cells based on signal substance setting.
- http://forum.cell-lab.net/viewtopic.php ... melanocyte

The cnidocyte is also requested before and I think there's a plan on implementing it.
Petter wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:54 pm
I think it's a pretty cool suggestion. I though think they should be called Cnidocyte (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnidocyte). I'd then probably make them as similar to the ones described on wikipedia as possible. They would e.g. be one-use only, though they might penetrate even keratinocytes and inject toxin (which is already implemented :)). That way they would be much more complex to use than devorocytes, though they offer advantages since they can attack all cells and are a bit ranged.
Have a nice day! :)