Need help with the gamete from beta

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
Gwud

Need help with the gamete from beta

Post by Gwud » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Hey to you reading this, how's going? I hope you're fine. So I'm having some trouble with the gametes, I have 2 organisms, one Alpha and one Beta (if you tought "why not male and female", it's because both are blue, I'm improvising doing this organisms), my problem is that when 2 gametes fuses (one from each organism) the cell generated still in a adesin with the Beta organism, there is any way to free the generated cell when the gametes fuses? Thanks.
You know that sensation when you spend a minute trying to put a specific amount of number in the programation cell and when you remove your finger from the screen the number change and you have to do all again? This sensation is the taste of my life
paxus

Re: Need help with the gamete from beta

Post by paxus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm

After 2 gametes fuses, the generated cell must split immideately, make the split ratio into 0.10/0.90 and untick keep adhesin for child 2. Is that clear?
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Or have the product of the gametes 'Keep Adhesin' both ticked off. That way, you could preserve energy from the 10/90 split..
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
Gwud

Post by Gwud » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:34 pm

paxus wrote:After 2 gametes fuses, the generated cell must split immideately, make the split ratio into 0.10/0.90 and untick keep adhesin for child 2. Is that clear?
Yeah, was 100% clear, thank you !!
You know that sensation when you spend a minute trying to put a specific amount of number in the programation cell and when you remove your finger from the screen the number change and you have to do all again? This sensation is the taste of my life
Noughtypixy

Post by Noughtypixy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:59 pm

I just keep 50/50 split and untick keep adhesin on both child's of the cell it turns into.
Also interested to see your organism.
beware the pixys