More games!

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
AaAShmo

Re: More games!

Post by AaAShmo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:42 am

ElNico5 wrote:I know about some games that you could like my friend, if you like thigs that i like (i guess you do cus hey you are here) you could like seedship, space trader, genebox (no longer indev) and evolution
Space trader does look good though, we'll see if there was another escapee! :D thank you!
0===]==========> AaAShmo <==========[===0
ElNico5

Post by ElNico5 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:02 pm

about your previous message, I'm sorry if I bothered you recommending games :/
Writing from a small house in Agmalarkiia
AaAShmo

Post by AaAShmo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 pm

ElNico5 wrote:about your previous message, I'm sorry if I bothered you recommending games :/
No bother, I like fun games, only problems are genepool isn't found, I played two of the suggestions, and space trader wasn't that fun for me... However google play noticed my searches and found a game I DO enjoy, which wouldn't have happened without you. Thank you! (If anyone knows of any games like cell lab, where you get to be creative please tell me! Thanks!)
ElNico5

Post by ElNico5 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 am

Could i know what that game is? ;)
AaAShmo

Post by AaAShmo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:11 pm

ElNico5 wrote:Could i know what that game is? ;)
Lil alchemist
Sci-fo

Post by Sci-fo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:46 pm

i myself am a fervent lover of creative games, they are the best. this game, cell lab, has so far given me the most enjoyment a creation game ever has. if petter were to try, i bet he could create a fighting robot game where we could also create the weapons, not only the main frame of the robot.
AaAShmo

Post by AaAShmo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Sci-fo wrote:i myself am a fervent lover of creative games, they are the best. this game, cell lab, has so far given me the most enjoyment a creation game ever has. if petter were to try, i bet he could create a fighting robot game where we could also create the weapons, not only the main frame of the robot.
Or a multiplayer battle game, where you get to completely creat your own character (including moves powers and weapons) Even through little circles like the cells in cell lab. Or a multiplayer cell lab! :D
Sci-fo

Post by Sci-fo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:46 pm

That first part is what I meant.multiplayer cell lab: Create a warrior and dominate the battle field, or a trap, and wait for prey to pass by. Or just build a peacefully creature, and hide from those stronger than you :D
AaAShmo

Post by AaAShmo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Sci-fo wrote:That first part is what I meant.multiplayer cell lab: Create a warrior and dominate the battle field, or a trap, and wait for prey to pass by. Or just build a peacefully creature, and hide from those stronger than you :D
If only letter were reading this...
ElNico5

Post by ElNico5 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Petter** and there is a post about miltiplayer somewhere