Equilateral triangles

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
CandyYAHFT

Equilateral triangles

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:08 pm

is it really theorically possible to make an equilateral triangle?
because according to my experiments is not, however I might not tested all the posibilities, have someone made it already?
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
bwisialo

Re: Equilateral triangles

Post by bwisialo » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:54 pm

The closest I've come is a near-triangle as negative space -- the second image here:

http://cell-lab.forumatic.com/viewtopic ... t=20#p6037
amor fati
CandyYAHFT

Re: Equilateral triangles

Post by CandyYAHFT » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:14 am

I was about to do something, very weird, but I'm not able to make it yet, it has 2 versions
both sadly sacrifice aestetycal details, so is not "beautiful"

one is to make an equilateral triangle, but with modes with diferent nutrient priorities, so not all the cells are the same size, with this variant is definitely possibble to make an equilateral triangle, but just in theory since I couldn't do it yet

the other is to use apoptosis, the same basis, different nutrient priorities, but now what I want is the cells that are designed to form the equilateral triangle are the same size, the "trash" cells, just die, so this way it will look better, and is theoretically easier, but the adhesin connections seem not right, dunno way, but cells do not attach correctly, I was thinking this might be solved by gleucocytes but I'll have to re-do the whole thing, but now based on this
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY