good looking useful genomes-increasing complexity

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
CandyYAHFT

good looking useful genomes-increasing complexity

Post by CandyYAHFT » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:51 pm

we all know that there are genomes designed to survive tricky or very difficult condition, and there are genomes that look quite pretty, the most beautiful ones that I can't make, but haven't seen yet a genome that for example survives not so easy conditions, by this I mean conditions not a simple genome could survive, and also creates pretty structures, like an ant I mean
YEAH ANTS WILD RED ANTS
well no, but I mean something that looks imponent but is also useful for some conditions, I'm specially aiming to a "smart" organism, that survives in a condition in which you wouldn't be able to survive without wheter a stereocyte or a neurocyte, and at the same time makes a lair eventually, or it turns into one for it babies, Why not?, like a progressive growing organism that moves with myocytes and ends up being reasonably big and then reproduces

I also was thinking that now with 20 modes, the stemeocyte and the senseocyte it will be possible to make a genome with genres, and a "sexual" organ
I'm developing now a organism that moves by simple flagellocytes to make it easier, but with a diferent color for 2 organism of diferent species, in the tail the color is white for female and black for male, the tail of male will touch the cell that is in the middle, that is a senseocyte that detects black color, btw I'll explain the thing first

The male is a 4 celled lineal swimmer that's actually my solution to scarce conditions
The female is a 6 celled lineal swimmer, is pretty similar to the male, but with the 2 aditional cells that are a senseocyte and a stemeocyte that are between the middle stereocyte and the phagocyte

the complex part that is not too much actually is in the female, when the senseocyte feels black outputs S2 which activates the stemeocyte that turns into a fertile cell that if the offspring has enough mass it will release an egg which releases a male and female species.

now a list
Positives
*It looks pretty
*It represents a new kind of reproduction, which by now is a posittive thing, but not an advantage
*female part is bigger, which is a positive because is how small organisms actually look so is more realistic
Negatives
*Needs lots of food so it has advantage only in disperse food, but takes time, and definitely another slightly better developed species will beat it
*the male part will have advantage in getting food, tough is not too negative because it can reproduce by itself, so we'll see an even number of male and female species, which is a negative because it doesn't seem natural

PARTS THAT NEED WORK
*increase eficience
*make a system so there is a "random" chance of getting wheter the female or male species
*make that random chance make more females, specting that some will starve because they need more food, and male can "impregnate" many females, but female will only reproduce once
*improve the design

I'm telling you guys this, because even tough right now I have a functional organism, I know it could be better, but I'm going to late :(
and stills not ready, because once is made, it works, but I need 2 lypocyte eggs to start the process, and it doesn't reproduce eficiently, and I don't want to upload because right now is mostly a luck thing if it will reproduce each time I put it in the substrate, and I was thinking on adding a "female detector system" to the male, so it looks for females to impregnate, tough I know how to do this just by changing the male stereocyte for looking for the "smell" of the stemeocyte, then it will only look for fertile females, but I tough this was a little to pervert, a male that only looks for virgin females, please that seemed cruel, also it will ruin the male hability to survive, but if you want to use it I won't make no constructive critics
I'm specting to finish it the sunday, but I'd love to see your versions if you make them
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY