Transfer game data from iPhone to Google Pixel Phone

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
kwahiohio

Transfer game data from iPhone to Google Pixel Phone

Post by kwahiohio » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:17 am

Hi all,

I have a couple of games on iPhone and recently I switched to Android. I want to know how to transfer game data from iPhone to Google Pixel as well as contacts/sms. it would be much appreciated if you suggested a way to accomplish that.
Reaper Elite
Location: In the Underworld eating bacon and watching anime with Marilyn Monroe

Re: Transfer game data from iPhone to Google Pixel Phone

Post by Reaper Elite » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Wouldn't work but save all your solution genomes to dropbox and download them to your google pixel for cell lab
"A mercenary can always find a war to fight if they look hard enough"
"You become a changed person when you face me and deny me your soul."
kwahiohio

Post by kwahiohio » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:24 am

Reaper Elite wrote:Wouldn't work but save all your solution genomes to dropbox and download them to your google pixel for cell lab
Thanks. can I do it with OneDrive as I don't have Dropbox account.
kwahiohio

Post by kwahiohio » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:30 am

Reaper Elite wrote:Wouldn't work but save all your solution genomes to dropbox and download them to your google pixel for cell lab
thanks. Can I do this with OneDrive as I don't have Dropbox account.
Alast

Post by Alast » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:47 am

You can do that with any tool that suits you :) As long as you can store your files somewhere to download them onto your new device.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Annzack

Post by Annzack » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:14 am

kwahiohio wrote:Hi all,

I have a couple of games on iPhone and recently I switched to Android. I want to know how to transfer game data from iPhone to Google Pixel as well as contacts/sms. it would be much appreciated if you suggested a way to accomplish that.
I don't think you can directly transfer data like messages, contacts from iPhone to Google Pixel due to they're totally different operating system and the file system is also different, but for contacts, may be Goolge gmail contacts works, I tried on my Galaxy s7 and it works. But for messages, I also don't know what's the best way transfer, but some app or software works, search it in Google play.
kwahiohio

Post by kwahiohio » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:56 am

Annzack wrote:

I don't think you can directly transfer data like messages, contacts from iPhone to Google Pixel due to they're totally different operating system and the file system is also different, but for contacts, may be Goolge gmail contacts works, I tried on my Galaxy s7 and it works. But for messages, I also don't know what's the best way transfer, but some app or software works, search it in Google play.
Thanks for the tip. I already got the contacts transferred. I am still looking for ways to copy messages and game data.
StereocyteNo2025

Post by StereocyteNo2025 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:13 am

I have a couple of games on iPhone and...
Wait, how did you get a game on an IPhone?
Catisfluffy

Post by Catisfluffy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 am

You use the App Store...?
kou

Post by kou » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:03 am

When I first swapped my iPhone for a Android smartphoe - Samsung, I encountered the same problems. At that time, I wanted to know how to transfer data from iphone to Android, especially my contacts on iPhone. After I searched for some solutions on the Internet, I went to iCloud.com and exported my contacts as a vCard file, and then I download the vCard file onto my Samsung. Finally, I found out that this method help me successfully transfer contacts from iphone to Samsung. As for other iPhone contents like Game data, photos and videos, I used Google Drive to do the transfer job.
Hope this can help you.