When will be the best time for a tournament,do you want one?

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.

When do you think it will be the best time for a tournament?

Next week
No votes
Next month
33%
After the update
67%
We don't want a tournament get out :lol:
No votes
Other date(post suggestions)
No votes

Total votes: 3
CandyYAHFT

When will be the best time for a tournament,do you want one?

Post by CandyYAHFT » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:00 am

Well I'm bringing the first poll of this forum, if you check a little I have been trying to make some kinda tournament, but rules turn to be too complicated (my craziness was kinda noticed :lol: )
And the dates were also a debate theme that the slowness of this forum turn into a nightmare (yes, I'm overreacting :p ) but anyway, the point is it couldn't be done, so I hope this helps to finally solve this and make a tournament, or decide that is actually not worth it and leave that know for trying other things, I really don't know what can be done to make this game more multiplayer, so I'm also accepting suggestions via private message, or you can post them here if you want
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
TygrCZ

Re: When will be the best time for a tournament,do you want

Post by TygrCZ » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Wait, who clicked "After the update"? :)
Hello, I am TygrCZ.
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:34 pm

I don't know, but I think bwisialo, however next month and after the update luckily will be the same time, but anyway I hope more people to vote, because with the actual rules, 3 people are going to be needed at the same date, tough rules may need to change, because they're way too complicated, the poll closes next week, but I still need to give a check those rules, I'll try to make them simpler
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
TygrCZ

Post by TygrCZ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:17 pm

I asked that question, because as we know, the next update will be open to TESTERS somewhere around Christmas, that means a lot later for everyone else. It will take a long time. ;)
Hello, I am TygrCZ.
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:19 pm

that´s the problem, because the tournament is going to be in v42, and the next version will take also a time for us to develop new genomes, as the rules for division have been changing, probably other things will also change, making us more perfected genomes, also implementing the new cell types, probably in a first moment people will develop genomes trough evolution, but in future we´ll finally be able to develop designed genomes, in this case, people that have dominated the best ways to evolve genomes will definitely have an advantage, at least in the start, tough the person that dominate the evolution and make it his bitch was Mr. Booh and he´s not anymore at the forum, i don´t know who will be the new amazing genomes creator talking about efectiveness, because aestical it seems that Alast will always be the best, at least it´s now, however I don´t have any idea of how the new cell types will work, also other new features the update could have
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
Halefall

Post by Halefall » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Heh, I really should hang around here more often, seems like a nice community. I usually play around with the genome editor, but I haven't done anything very complex yet. I might start trying though. :D
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey Halefall,
Nice to meet you, if you wanna spend some time, I recommend you user created challenges, they will get you some good reasons to stay at the forum, and specially Bwisialo's challenges are pretty complex and will motivate you to design more complex things

Hope to see you around
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY