Novice biologist series

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.

Do you support "Novice Biologist Series"?

Of course, I loved it
No votes
Yes
50%
Well, I kinda liked it
No votes
Probably is not a good idea
50%
No, it sounds awful
No votes

Total votes: 2
CandyYAHFT

Novice biologist series

Post by CandyYAHFT » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Well, I decided to make a series of a novice biologist, who want to be someone in the world of biology, in order to achieve this you will have to pass the challenges in the user created challenges area, I'll give you a link to the first challenge, and a poll to see if you like the idea, I set a poll to let things more clear and to give you the chance of an anonymous vote

P.D. If I notice enough support I will take more time and effort to make future challenges better, cause if I'm honest this challenge was made on 7 minutes in the middle of a experiment, but at least is a start
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
CandyYAHFT

Re: Novice biologist series

Post by CandyYAHFT » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Link to the first challenge "Bankrupt"
http://cell-lab.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=553
Well chapter 1, damn sticky
http://cell-lab.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=557

In this post I will add every new challenge of the series, when a new challenge is released this post will be edited
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
CandyYAHFT

Re: Novice biologist series

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:35 am

I really got disappointed with the little attention this is getting, I think I should recognise that when I was new in the forum I post more than what was really needed, some may could say I was doing spam, however, I'll try to make more relevant posts since now, and I hope this is of your liking
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY