Need help with Stemocyte

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
Gwud

Need help with Stemocyte

Post by Gwud » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello, first of all thank you for using your time to read this.
I'm trying to do something like, a Stemocyte keep the normal shape while there is a Senseocyte making S1 substance, so when this Senseocyte (making S1) dies for any reason, there will be no more S1 in the stemocyte, so it will turn into another cell that I programmed. Is there any form to do this? Stemocyte can do the reverse, when there S1 it turns into a cell, basically I want to do the reverse. Thanks.
You know that sensation when you spend a minute trying to put a specific amount of number in the programation cell and when you remove your finger from the screen the number change and you have to do all again? This sensation is the taste of my life
H4yw1r3

Re: Need help with Stemocyte

Post by H4yw1r3 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:18 pm

For this to be possible the supply of S1 should be constant, meaning it has to be present even before the Stemo is present.

EDIT: [S1 being constant means that a S1 source (Like a Secro w/S1) is the one splitting into the Senseo and Stemo..]

Now for the values, the Senseo's output must be 5.00 or above and the Stemo with the function "a, if input < c & b, if input > c" having the value of a at maximum and values of c around 0.08. Tinkering with the value of c and Senseo's output value would change the range of the Senseo..

Hope this helps!
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
Noughtypixy

Post by Noughtypixy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:44 am

You could just use a seccretokite or a neurokite to make the s1 if you need it to be a sensokite set the senso to detect the color of the stemo to make s1, set path 1 to a lots path 2 to b lots on the stemo path 2 as the one that changes.

Edit: was board so made some examples, swimmers with pausing eggs,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/75y7itpi63dxp ... trate?dl=0
beware the pixys
Gwud

Post by Gwud » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:18 am

H4yw1r3 wrote:For this to be possible the supply of S1 should be constant, meaning it has to be present even before the Stemo is present.

EDIT: [S1 being constant means that a S1 source (Like a Secro w/S1) is the one splitting into the Senseo and Stemo..]

Now for the values, the Senseo's output must be 5.00 or above and the Stemo with the function "a, if input < c & b, if input > c" having the value of a at maximum and values of c around 0.08. Tinkering with the value of c and Senseo's output value would change the range of the Senseo..

Hope this helps!
Well, this idea was close, but the stemocyte split into de designed cell when it is generated, and the senceocyte is generated earlier (as you said to do) do I am doing something wrong? I'll study a bit more, this game is more complicated than I ever imaginated. Thanks anyway for the idea :))
Last edited by Gwud on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
You know that sensation when you spend a minute trying to put a specific amount of number in the programation cell and when you remove your finger from the screen the number change and you have to do all again? This sensation is the taste of my life
Gwud

Post by Gwud » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:24 am

Noughtypixy wrote:You could just use a seccretokite or a neurokite to make the s1 if you need it to be a sensokite set the senso to detect the color of the stemo to make s1, set path 1 to a lots path 2 to b lots on the stemo path 2 as the one that changes.

Edit: was board so made some examples, swimmers with pausing eggs,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/75y7itpi63dxp ... trate?dl=0
I can't open this archive, says like "archive from a new version of cell lab" but in playstore the app is actualized, is this from a beta or something like this? Thanks anyway for the idea :D
Emera

Post by Emera » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:28 am

if the S1 is present before the stemocyte appears, you can just simply set the stemocyte to have the setting of a×input+b and have the b value over .5 and have a value set to -160(so the most negative value)
POTATOCYTE
Gwud

Post by Gwud » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:45 am

Emera wrote:if the S1 is present before the stemocyte appears, you can just simply set the stemocyte to have the setting of a×input+b and have the b value over .5 and have a value set to -160(so the most negative value)
That worked!!! I'm so glad (don't know if worked because I downloaded the beta or this is just right) thanks man, I'm so glad that you guys used your time to help me, such a good site, and a special thank to you :D
Emera

Post by Emera » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:50 am

hehehe nice that it helped!
Cell Lab_2018-01-30-14-42-21.png
POTATOCYTE