Help with smart things(because I'm not)

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
C4pung

Re: Help with smart things(because I'm not)

Post by C4pung » Mon May 21, 2018 3:13 am

Oh if you want to do that, you need to have both genomes to have identical body parts to mix (gametes randomize each mode from each genome). So let a swimmer have 4 body parts, labeled M4a, M5a, M6a, M7a. Mix up with another swimmer with the same body parts M4b, M5b, M6b, M7b. The fused swimmer will still have M4-M7 but mixed in a and b body parts.

The problem arises in you plate because the non immune swimmers have less body parts than the immune swimmers. When they fused, the "supposed to be gamete" is still a phagocyte (m7 i believe) in the non immune swimmers. You need to have both swimmers identical for it to work.
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
momoking8289

Post by momoking8289 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 am

Cool! Thanks! Also just noticed I put this in the wrong topic. Lol. You have been a great help btw
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 am

No problem :)
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry: