How can i make my own organisms?

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
RanyCel

How can i make my own organisms?

Post by RanyCel » Tue May 29, 2018 10:10 am

Whenever im bored i try to think "Hmm.. I think ima make an organism that catches its prey and kill it then get the food!" In my head that sounds so easy, then in my genome editor i started to make it. The problem is idk how to start and everything went crazy.. That flagel breaks off, The lipo disappeared for some reason, that part is shrinking aaaaannnd BOOOM it exploded (no, not really)

Sooo can anyone help me with this.. I understand some complicated stuff and i really want to make cool creations like them!
Why Cant you trust atoms? Because they make up things. Haha...... im not a nerd •-•
H4yw1r3

Re: How can i make my own organisms?

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue May 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Studying how each cell interacts with each other and experimenting with different layouts could lead you to the right path you're willing to take. Try learning by watching some CL creations in YouTube and see how each split commences and how the cells got unto their places..
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
RanyCel

Post by RanyCel » Wed May 30, 2018 12:11 am

Oh okie Thanks! :D
Why Cant you trust atoms? Because they make up things. Haha...... im not a nerd •-•
JayGeneTherapist

Post by JayGeneTherapist » Wed May 30, 2018 3:42 am

Sometimes to help me get started I just make one split, & split, etc. When I get a string I think is about the right length I assign cell types. I also try to keep consistent in numbering. Ex. 1 to 2,3; 2 to 4,5; 3 to 6,7. Or sometimes I stay with all evens and odds. Ex. 1 to 3,5; 2 to 4,6; 3 to 7,9 etc. If I need one inserted, ill jump to like mode 20 and then jump back. Also, u can use colors to stay organized. Green always makes green, etc.
Hope that helps.